Blue Dog Bakery Peanut Butter and Molasses Dog Treats | SheSpeaks

• CaseyLynn76 By  CaseyLynn76
    01.23.16

I like being able to get good healthy snacks for my crybabies. With Blue Dog Bakery products that is what I get.

• mmaskaly By  mmaskaly
    11.17.11

These are fabulous treats for your dog -- they are low fat, crunchy and don't have a lot of "junk" in them. They were one of the first treats recommended to me when I got Toby and they are the treats I still give him and tell others about. For a while they were the only treats I gave him.

• kimmy18 By  kimmy18
    10.27.11

My dog loves all Blue Dog Bakery products. And they are made of better ingredients than a lot of other treats out there. Walmart carries a big variety of them. Great product.

• shuber By  shuber
    04.11.11

My dogs love these and I feel good giving them something natural and low in fat, it's vert hard to find and they also make them for small dogs!!

• musicmomma By  musicmomma
    04.10.11

Funny story....my dad was visiting and I had a few of these treats on the counter in a zipper bag. He thought they were people cookies and had one! Eeeks! I really would have stopped him had I seen him do it!!! They smell like Molasses and my dog loves them!!!!

• Noahsark77 By  Noahsark77
    10.27.10

I found these at my local grocery store, when I went to read the ingredients I was shocked on how natural they were! Our dog gobbled them up and LOVED them. I will only buy these from now on and the price was very reasonable. About $2.99 a box, great deal for great ingredients!! :)

• kbusse By  kbusse
    10.12.10

My dog will "pick" these over many of the other treats that we have. I will definitely buy more! Great price too.

• itsrachelann By  itsrachelann
    09.11.10

My dogs love em!

• shyeyes321 By  shyeyes321
    04.12.10

my dog loves them! She just goes crazy every time she see's me near the box

• stieflern By  stieflern
    05.30.09

I have found these at Krogers and my dog absolutly loves them! They are great-- low cal and small in size