Blue Diamond Nut Thins | SheSpeaks

• Carameldiamond28 By  Carameldiamond28
    11.04.15

It looks good it's seems healthy,then eating chips I myself will buy b this I love crackers.

• CTCarra By  CTCarra
    06.02.15

I recently tried these earlier this month. Im surprised I havent tried them before. I like the crunchy texture & flavor. Good for hummus, dips, cheese.

• ASKTANNER By  ASKTANNER
    02.28.15

These crackers are ok, better with a condiment, such as cheese or peanut butter.

• embracespectrum By  embracespectrum
    02.28.15

If you're switching to a gluten-free diet, this are a great substitution for wheat-filled crackers. They taste pretty good and are a good snack. I just wish they put more in a box for the cost. That's my only complaint.

• coryn_coleman By  coryn_coleman
    07.11.14

THESE CRACKERS ARE SO DELICIOUS! I am so glad I tried them, they are so good with almond butter, or any other kind of nut butter. You could also spread some nutella on them if you really wanted to, a good snack.

• dontlikealaska By  dontlikealaska
    06.11.14

I was a little bit leery about trying these, but I am so glad I did. I prefer these to any other cracker. They taste great and are good for you. The kids like them too, which is a plus.

• cierra3458 By  cierra3458
    05.17.14

These are very good especially with cheese!

• spyralwomyn By  spyralwomyn
    05.16.14

Love snacking on these, especially with veggie dips or hummus!

• Lv2Read By  Lv2Read
    05.16.14

These are very tasty! I like the Cheddar Cheese and Country Ranch flavors. They are a good, healthy snack.

• Sculthorpe By  Sculthorpe
    09.04.13

Not a fan! I tried this as a healthy alternative to a typical cracker, but they were no good! I tried covering them with a cheese spread but still couldn't stomach them. Very disappointed!