Blue Bunny Peanut Butter Panic Ice Cream | SheSpeaks

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.16.15

Yummy! Usually i don't like Peanut Butter but in this ice cream the peanut butter taste amazing! I can eat the whole box at once!

• leahdiebold By  leahdiebold
    11.02.14

Blue Bunny is one of my favorite ice cream brands, the peanut butter is just a plus ;) . Would definitely recommend to a friend

• Viancalina By  Viancalina
    10.19.14

I love this brand ice cream. Especially the birthday cake one. I would totally recommend you will not be disappointed.

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    10.05.14

I do not like the texture of this ice cream. Has a very artificial taste.

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.13.14

Delicious! I love anything with peanut butter!

• ValiaMaria By  ValiaMaria
    05.06.14

Tastes amazing! Kids love it and so do parents! Cant stop eating it at times- so we eat the whole container! Wish it could have less calories but then it would not taste as good!

• Faithishope By  Faithishope
    05.04.14

Living 15 minutes from Blue Bunny has been awesome... I love their ice cream. There are times when you drive through Le Mars you can smell the ice cream cones being made :)

• mkel23 By  mkel23
    09.07.13

Very delicious but a little too sweet for me personally!

• ChicShopper By  ChicShopper
    09.11.12

All I can say is Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum, Yummy!!!

• JDucl1982 By  JDucl1982
    07.20.10

Blue Bunny Ice Cream products have been scarce throughout my life. I have heard so much about it, but could never find it anywhere. Growing up in the mid-west, Blue Bunny was non-existent. Moving out to the west coast, however, proved to be a different story. After months of searching numerous grocery stores, I finally came across Blue Bunny while shopping at a local (well, 20 miles away) Wal-Mart Super Center which has a built in grocery store. I immediately started looking at the two full freezer cases of Blue Bunny in search of the perfect flavor. After looking through Cookie Dough, Banana Split and Strawberry Cheesecake, I spotted Peanut Butter Panic. After letting it sit in my freezer to harden back up after driving 30 minutes back home in 90 degree weather, I opened it up and dove right in. Not only is it Peanut Butter Ice Cream, but it has loads of peanut butter cups and swirls of fudge. I could have eaten the whole thing in one sitting - but I didn't. The next few days I slowly polished off the carton and the even better surprise was at the bottom of the tub - a rich and gooey layer of fudge beneath all of that ice cream. I'm not sure if it was meant to be there on purpose as a finishing surprise or if it melted and trickled it's way down to the bottom, but nonetheless, it was magic.