Blue Buffalo Dog Life Protection Dog Food | SheSpeaks

• karyb72 karyb72
    08.21.13

This product has saved me from agonizing WHAT was giving my dog a rash - Its pure ingredients has made such an amazing difference in the fur/skin of my dog - AMAZING!

• Jladavis89 By  Jladavis89
    02.27.18

My lab/mix loves this food! It?s expensive but worth it!

• tsf82481 By  tsf82481
    07.27.16

Pup Approved

My Samoyed loves any and all BLUE dog food, and seeing as how it's the healthiest and best out there I'm more than ok with that! Anything to keep my girl healthy and happy and beautiful!

• tsf82481 By  tsf82481
    07.27.16

Pup Approved

• Flarelady By  Flarelady
    04.16.16

Great dog food

Our german shepherd dogs all love Blue buffalo dog food we get the Large breed type. It's so great for them and it's healthy too. Keeps their coats looking shiny and healthy. Gives them all their energy for the day. I would always recommend Blue buffalo, My cat eats the same brand as well.

• spika750 By  spika750
    05.17.15

My dog had seizures for years, I did a lot of research because of it and changed her food many times. I changed over to blue buffalo 4 years ago, and she stopped having seizures and her fur has never been as shiny and healthy. Both my dogs love it, and to me it is well worth the high price.

• rosemaryoday By  rosemaryoday
    04.24.14

My vet recommends it and my dog eats it. Win!

• nagent99 By  nagent99
    01.04.14

My dogs did not gobble up this food as they did others. It is very good for your dogs health, so if someone has a dog that enjoys it, I would recommend it.

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

Bought it because it was supposed to be really good and natural and my dog wasn't liking her current brand of dog food. She loved the taste but got sick from it. I will not buy this brand again.

• janinelev By  janinelev
    08.28.13

After being through two food recalls with this company in one year....for the same issue, I will no longer use this brand

• karyb72 By  karyb72