Blistex Revive Restore | SheSpeaks

• Skpetsitter By  Skpetsitter
    03.08.13

I love this stuff. It is great for use right before bed to help hydrate your lips. I always have chapped lips so this has been a life saver. I will say it is not as portable as other products but great for use at home.

• priinceszciiara By  priinceszciiara
    02.26.13

works wonders on chapped lips

• Nancy1967 By  Nancy1967
    02.21.13

Blistex Revive and Restore is WONDERFUL. It works great in cold weather daily and on chapped or cracked lips. I would use this everyday, but the only thing is I run out of it quickly.

• TMichelle73 By  TMichelle73
    05.07.12

I just started using this and so far so good. It is helping to keep my lips moisturized and my lips look younger after each application (if that makes sense lol). I apply the restore at night before I go to bed and I use the revive in the day time although it probably doesn't matter how to apply it so this is just my way :)

• couponquyen By  couponquyen
    02.03.12

works well, though I have very dry lips, was hoping it lasts longer with repeating applications.

• stacy29m By  stacy29m
    10.27.11

My lips were chapped so bad I didn't know what to do. I bought like 3 other brands first and nothing worked. So then I went to walmart and I found this product. And my lips were really bad burning, stinging, peeling and everything. I started using this product and in about 3 days they were back to normal and feeling so much better. I love it!