Bliss Fat Girl Slim | SheSpeaks

• denovot By  denovot
    01.26.18

High price for a basic moisturizer.

This is a nice moisturizer, feels nice and cool especially refreshing to use in the summer however I saw NO visible results after a full size was used. For 50 dollars there are better body creams/butters to moisturize as that is all it did for me.

• ffxgirl1 By  ffxgirl1
    10.30.12

I liked the IDEA of this, but didn't think it worked at all. I know we are all looking for that magic solution and I thought maybe bliss had it, but no luck. Save your money on this one.

• alainesd By  alainesd
    10.27.11

Fat Girl Slim is a cellulite cream that is supposed to show a visible reduction in the appearance of cellulite. I decided to give this a try before a recent tropical bathing-suit-wearing vacation, because who doesn't want to look slimmer in a bathing suit? I've heard that Bliss products are great, so I doled out my money for the expensive cream. I used the cream every morning and evening for almost three weeks - after that, I ran out. You would think for $50 the cream would last a little longer, but not so. I liked the cream itself - it was cool and didn't feel too heavy or leave a sticky residue behind. But I saw no visible results after all that time using it, so I wouldn't recommend it, and wouldn't buy it again. There are much cheaper moisturizers out there!

• babybrooke54 By  babybrooke54
    05.02.09

sounds alright but does it really work?

• krisemma By  krisemma
    05.01.09

sounds interesting. huh keep updated if it works...working out should enhance the effect right?

• smushy1221 By  smushy1221
    05.01.09

It seems to be working , smoothing out my skin , maybe a bit firmer i cant tell since i am also working out. The product says results in 4 weeks so i will continue to use it .