Bliss Best of Skintentions Daily Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• ffxgirl1 By  ffxgirl1
    10.30.12

I consider myself a beauty junkie and try all sorts of products so I was excited to try bliss' moisturizer. I really don't think it is worth the high cost. It does feel and smell good, though. Personally, I stick with my tried and true olay!

• suchitra1925 By  suchitra1925
    04.27.12

I bought this product and not at all satisfied ..i have dry skin and this product does't sooth my skin .... its way expensive and not at all worth it

• pokergirl By  pokergirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.10.10

I was part of this test. I thoght I put my review in but i guess not. I thought it was ok. It was a bit heavy for me. A bit greasy. The smell was good though. It didn't have a strong sunscreen smell.

• bellaleo By  bellaleo
    04.13.10

Cetaphil is good too MadHatter but I think this product has so much more. I'm also in my 30's so trying to prevent any inflammation/aging to my skin now. In my 20's cetaphil was perfect. Im not as worried about the SPF just use it as a moisturizer with a backup spf like alot of lotions do.

• Claremont01 By  Claremont01     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.07.09

I was pleasantly surprised by this product - I am usually not a Bliss skin care fan. I have combination skin - but this solution was light and absorbed well. I didn't really pay much attention to its ingredients given whatever amount you put on your face is too small to cause any significant harm (and this is coming from a pregnant person). However, my only complaint with all moisturizers with spf - is what good is spf 15 really going to do??!! So I end up using another lotion or powder with a higher SPF - so all in all, have no intention of buying this lotion in the future.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.26.09

I actually liked this product. It smells great, goes on smoothly, and brightens up my skin with no oily shine! the only thing i wasn't too happy about was the SPF. you can find another lotion by Cetaphil for all skin types that has around SPF 50 that works just as great as Bliss but it is fragrance free/non-greasy. not to mention way cheaper too! I am going to go buy this one and compare the two ans see which is better for the skin. http://www.cetaphil.com/Products/DefenseSPF50.aspx

• Aggie01 By  Aggie01     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.20.09

I was also worried about using this product since it wasn't labeled 'oil free'. Usually I'm too sensitive to use something that has oil, but so far, this stuff seems to be helping more than my expensive dept. store oil-free face lotion!

• DirtyDiva By  DirtyDiva     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.20.09

I didn't like it at all. I had to stop using it. It felt greasy and seemed like it left a film on my face. Couldn't recommend it to anyone.

• cloudbell By  cloudbell     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.05.09

I got this product to try from Bliss, and I love it. It absorbs quickly, and goes on so smoothly. It makes my skin feel so soft, and I get sun protection without the greasiness. Would definitely recommend it!

• sabinak By  sabinak     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.05.09

this cream is amazing, its light, spf and hydrates my skin, 5 stars, everyone should try it.it amazing, great for the summer!