Bliss Best of Skintentions Daily Moisturizer Review | SheSpeaks

• ffxgirl1 By  ffxgirl1
    10.30.12

I consider myself a beauty junkie and try all sorts of products so I was excited to try bliss' moisturizer. I really don't think it is worth the high cost. It does feel and smell good, though. Personally, I stick with my tried and true olay!

• suchitra1925 By  suchitra1925
    04.27.12

I bought this product and not at all satisfied ..i have dry skin and this product does't sooth my skin .... its way expensive and not at all worth it

• pokergirl By  pokergirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.10.10

I was part of this test. I thoght I put my review in but i guess not. I thought it was ok. It was a bit heavy for me. A bit greasy. The smell was good though. It didn't have a strong sunscreen smell.

• DirtyDiva By  DirtyDiva     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.20.09

I didn't like it at all. I had to stop using it. It felt greasy and seemed like it left a film on my face. Couldn't recommend it to anyone.

• cloudbell By  cloudbell     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.05.09

I got this product to try from Bliss, and I love it. It absorbs quickly, and goes on so smoothly. It makes my skin feel so soft, and I get sun protection without the greasiness. Would definitely recommend it!

• libgrl By  libgrl     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.05.09

So irritating to my skin. I've only ever had problems with two skincare products in my life--both from Bliss. I'm done trying their products. They trade on their name, and the spa association, but don't invest in quality formula development.

• SamKat By  SamKat     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.13.09

I was excited to try this product from Bliss until I received it. There are known irritants and possible carcinogens such as: EDTA, PPG-3, PEG-75, dimethicone crosspolymer, diethylhexl 2, 6-napthalate, etc. It is a shame because there are some helpful ingredients in the product, but with all of the negatives, it is not worth it. You are better off spending your money on Dr. Hauschka, Jirlique, Suki, Aubrey or some other natural based product.

• TeachFL By  TeachFL     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.06.09

I really like this moisturizer, for one, it is NOT greasy or shiny even thought it is chock full of minerals and nutrients and SPF protection. I also like the scent and how it absorbs quickly. The one thing that worries me about using the product is I have acne prone skin and I usually never put something on my face unless it says it is non-comedogenic. I'm not sure if this is going to clog my pores or not. Other than that, it is a great product.