Blinc Kiss Me Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Carlivia By  Carlivia
    08.16.16

Love it

Best mascara I have ever bought online. I love this mascara, I would definitely recommend this product!

• jgarnett By  jgarnett
    09.24.15

I've been using this for the past 2 weeks and I will say that it is one of the best mascaras I've ever used!!! definitely recommend this product to a friend. :)

• jgarnett By  jgarnett

• sissybaby57 By  sissybaby57
    09.24.15

yes I like this and I would love to share this with my family and friend

• jessijade By  jessijade
    12.20.12

like the others above said this mascara is one of the best I've tried i bought mine online. this mascara does not clump on my eye lids. it actually is one mascara that actually combs my eye lashes and makes them look longer.

• Kris10C By  Kris10C
    10.29.11

This mascara was one of the best I've tried. It made my lashes look defined and glossy!

• godsgirlforever By  godsgirlforever
    10.29.11

Totally fabulous! I love this mascara because it's the best thing on the market right now. The tubes come off the lashes very easy. This is a makeup bag must and is worth every penny.

• Christalynne By  Christalynne
    10.27.11

This product is a must! By far the best mascara I have ever used!!! It goes on with absolutely NO clumping. It "tubes" your lashes instead of simply coating them....which means no smudging possible. It separates each lash and lengthens them. And at the end of the day it washes off with a little cleanser of your choice. Great product. I have it in Black. Oh....and don't forget the cute little tube it comes in....talk about hygenic and travel-friendly!

• susieqk By  susieqk
    08.02.09

I love this mascara especially in the summertime, no under eye smudging. The only thing is that it does not help to make my lashes look longer but feel it is a good trade off. I buy this mascara every summer.

• peachcandy By  peachcandy
    03.17.09

Oh my gosh! This mascara is wonderful! It lengthens, won't smuge, easy to remove. It is worth every penny.