Blackberry Curve 8330 | SheSpeaks

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.27.15

I had this phone as a company provided phone for about a year. The keyboard makes it easy to type and I liked the message indicator alert. Bad thing is, this phone is really just for email and you can't really do much else with it as most apps are for Apple and Android

• haaliiii By  haaliiii
    06.25.14

it's way too small i've never liked how small the buttons are on this phone. :(

• ymoore16 By  ymoore16
    02.23.11

I have enjoyed having this phone, however I do not like not being able to receive videos without the phone locking up completely! I have to reset the phone by taking the battery out in order to get it to work again, it won't even turn off. Everything else about the phone is about what I have come to expect from any phone...surfing the web is a lot slower than my husband's new Droid 2 though. Would I recommend this now that I have "played with" other phones, NO I don't think so.

• mrsterrymom1 By  mrsterrymom1
    10.15.10

This is a nice phone..downloaded a couple of apps and it was easy..The speaker on this little thing is great and very loud..I like to listen to my music downloads when I dont have anything to do...the screen size is perfect not to big not to small it just right. I have had no problems with this phone and no complaints...

• Vessigny By  Vessigny
    07.07.10

After all the raving from friends, family and websites, I gave in and upgraded to the blackberry 8330. I had this phone for 1 1/2 years and I had nothing but problems with it. It took forever to receive picture mail, my text messages arrived 5-10 minutes after someone sent them, I replaced the actual phone 3 times along with the battery and trackball--nothing but problems. The customer service reps could only shake their heads and "wonder what's wrong with this dang phone, LOL." Anyway, I had enough and terminated that plan, put the BB Curve in a drawer and purchased a Lotus Elite for the kids to use. Overall, I like the Blackberry product and may use one again In the future. However, for right now, I'll stick to my iPhone.

• smokyeyes By  smokyeyes
    12.20.09

I love my curve. I also love slacker radio which you can download from blackberry app world. Much better than XM Radio and its FREE!!! I am also addicted to my blackberry curve.

• drewzmom By  drewzmom
    11.26.09

I LOVE this phone. There are still some hardware issues. First one-trackball went' Second-usb port died. Working on the third one now.

• lissastarr By  lissastarr
    10.12.09

I love this phone!!!! I am totally addicted to it!

• makeupandfashion By  makeupandfashion
    08.30.09

i want the curve so badly! its really great.

• hondagirl81 By  hondagirl81
    08.04.09

I just got my Curve and it's wonderful!! I couldn't be happier! It's my first Blackberry so I was concerned with learning to operate it but it's very user friendly! I would definitely recommend this phone to anyone in the market!!