BlackBerry Storm 9530 | SheSpeaks

• xoamanixo xoamanixo
    09.10.10

I had one and it works fine except sometimes it would freeze but other then that I LOVE IT !!! its like an I Phone except you can BBM you're friends !! you guys it is the BEST !

• xoamanixo By  xoamanixo
    09.10.10

• valentta By  valentta
    07.25.10

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO. I have the storm 1 and my boyfriend has the storm 2. I have had to change mine 5 times in the course of a year. Something always went wrong. The phone became frozen all the time, then it locked my media card and I couldn't see any of the pictures. My boyfriend complained about his storm 2 months after he got it. He got it to replace the storm 1, and it still kept on getting frozen. The Storm is no good. Save yourself the headaches. Both of us can't wait until our contracts run out so we can just get the iphone or one of the droid phones....After all, the touch screen blackberry only came out to compete against the iphone. Less than 6 more months to go before our contracts end!! Wooohooo!!!

• bridgersmama By  bridgersmama
    08.15.09

I absolutely love mine! it is one of the best phones I have ever had. Now that I have a blackberry I will never be able to go back to a regular phone! It does freeze now and then. I love all the features it has and I seem to have great service everywhere thanks to verizon! I love the fact that you have to actually push down on the screen to click on something! Its very easy to use, definatly worth the money!

• PictureGirl By  PictureGirl
    08.14.09

I love mine! I had a touch screen slide out keyboard previously so I was not used to the touch screen only at first but have quickly adapted. I also had problems with it freezing but with all the wonderful help my verizon rep. gave me we fixed the problem.

• LFaulkie By  LFaulkie
    05.18.09

This phone is a lot of fun. I like it better than the iphone because of the clicking screen.

• shawntheballer By  shawntheballer
    05.01.09

I love this phone. I was having a problem with it freezing, but then I upgraded all my apps and the software for the phone. I think it is worth the money. I am able to check emails from work while out. I like that fact that I still connect to my job and responsiblities and now I don't feel guilty not being at work or taken time off.

• heatherjean8737 By  heatherjean8737
    04.30.09

I like the phone a lot but it freezes a bunch...my mother in law works for verizon and she said they are coming out with an update real soon to hopefully solve all the problems.

• austinhome By  austinhome
    04.30.09

I need a new phone and am considering upgrading the blackberry storm, but am not sure if it's worth the premium. Does anyone have any thoughts?

• CurvyMeli By  CurvyMeli