Bissell Stomp N Go Stain Lifting Pads | SheSpeaks

• Amusesings By  Amusesings
    01.27.15

Got at a close out store to try. Helped on new stains but was not effective on older pet stain. It advertised that it would get out old stains, but it failed. At least I got it at a bargain price. There are other products on the market that work better and have multiple applications for about the same price.

• Sweet_Tea By  Sweet_Tea
    11.20.12

This product really surprised me! I wasn't expecting them to work very well but I had excellent success when using them on new stains/spills. They also did a decent job with fading an older stain that we had but it did not completely remove it. I found the product to be really easy to use and the instructions provided are easy to understand and very simple to follow. Does this product work better than other products out there on the market? Probably not, but I feel that they are much more convenient to use and it sure beats getting down on your hands and knees to use a regular spot cleaner.