Bissell Lift Off Multi Cyclonic Pet Bagless Upright | SheSpeaks

• Torinad0 By  Torinad0
    07.14.15

Love this vacuum cleaner have had it for years. You can put off getting heat but I've never had any problems out of it. If I had to do it again I would still purchase.

• pinkadidas178 By  pinkadidas178
    01.03.12

I've used Bissell vacuums in the past but this is my favorite model so far! I love this vacuum. It has great suction, it sounds like a jet- it has so much power. It maneuvers great and gets up everything. I never realize how dirty the carpet is until I run this around. I have a dog so it keeps the pet fur in check. I love the lift off part, it makes it so much easier to clean ceiling corners, edging, and ceiling fans! I have yet to see any type of suction loss or clogged filters on this one. My cousin even has one too and she loves it. Thanks Bissell, from all the pet owners out there! **Blue is the standard color but if you want the red one, go to Target, its their exclusive color for this model**