Bissell CrossWave Cordless Max Multi Surface Wet Dry Vacuum Review | SheSpeaks

• FurBabies By  FurBabies
    08.19.20

Where have you been all of my life?!

Oh my gosh if I could give this 10 stars I would! This product makes my life so much easier. It vacuums and mops at the same time, words! It does not get clogged. It picks up pet for very well and has a non-clogging catchall in the tank that you just take out and all of the hair comes with it! It has three or four different kinds of rotating brushes for different types of flooring. It?s very very easy to use. That?s what I love about it! It has a self-cleaning mode that works phenomenally. Just push a button and It cleans the brush so you don?t have to. I am amazed at this Bissell Crosswave Cordless Max Multi Surface. It does what it says it does and does it well. Where have you been all of my life?!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.04.20

Versatile Vacuum

I love the CrossWave Cordless Max Multi Surface Wet Dry Vacuum! I am able to vacuum and wash everything I need without having to worry about plugging in a cord or running out of battery! It works on carpet, tile, wood floors, laminate, linoleum, and area rugs! It displays the battery level so I know how much is remaining! My favorite feature is the Two Tank Technology! This keeps clean water and formula separate from dirty water! The Bissell app alerts me when the filter needs to be cleaned! It has a self cleaning cycle that cleans the brush and tank! It also keeps track of cleaning history and the formula! I am incredibly impressed!