Bissell 33A1B Handheld Pet Hair Eraser Vacuum | SheSpeaks

• Kkilker1 By  Kkilker1
    02.26.17

Great value, good investment for cat owners

The Bissel Handheld Pet Hair Eraser Vacuum is a powerful hand-held vacuum for the price. I have six cats of all colors and fur-lengths, and they love my brown micro-fiber couch. This affordable hand-held has a nobbed rubber nozzle that helps dislodge the fur from the fibers and vacuum it up. It is great for touch-up or it could be a dedicated machine for that purpose. I have had the Bissel Handheld for two years and continue to be beyond happy with it!

• chanel84 By  chanel84
    02.04.16

Not strong at all no power don't like it.I don't recommended for my friends

• kalynndresser By  kalynndresser
    12.28.14

I bought this based on user reviews for dog hair. I was impressed by the reviews but I am not impressed with the product. It does the job enough to not return it based on the average price but it does not thoroughly impress. The vacuum literally sucked up a starburst (still wrapped) that must have fallen under my desk chair from like 6 inches away but yet when I am vacuuming around my toilet it can't pull up some my hair from an inch away? How does that even make sense? It does an 80/20 job on "picking things up." It sounds like a jet engine so you would think it would be 110%. Also, while it is turned on it blows a lot of air out the back of it, which in theory isn't an issue until while you're vacuuming dog hair it blows it all around you instead of actually picking it up. So if you're contemplating buying a hand held vacuum, I would pass this one up.