Bissel Little Green Floor Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• breanna96 By  breanna96
    03.17.16

My family and I decided to buy this here recently it has really been amazing used it to shampoo our cars carpet! We have even used it on our furniture. It works great and never leaves behind one stain!

• Peanutnov26 By  Peanutnov26
    03.16.16

The little green machine is great for getting spots up out of your carpet

• FashionBeyond40x By  FashionBeyond40x
    07.03.15

I own two bissel products this and a floor steamer / vacuum I love them BOTH! The Little Green Machine is amazing if you own pets! I could not live without mine.

• Mj8462 By  Mj8462
    09.29.13

I want one!

• gianni8 By  gianni8
    09.23.12

awesome vac hands down....just got to go buy one!

• rawls2 By  rawls2
    09.21.12

Works great on furniture as well as the floor

• pixiesparkles By  pixiesparkles
    08.21.12

Great for our toddler and pet messes, Quick and easy between carpet shampoos

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

I think this cleans the floor much better then an actual shampooer. Its easy to use. And it doesn't take up much space.

• CoffeeChaosblog By  CoffeeChaosblog
    04.25.12

I bought the Little Green Machine when we first got our dog. It was a life saver because he had issues with "marking" in the house. It made clean up so much easier than using a spray carpet cleaner and a cloth. Then we had a baby and the machine proved itself to be invaluable again. Thanks Bissell, you've made this Mom's life a whole lot easier.

• savneeboobel By  savneeboobel
    04.25.12

Yes this is a neat little machine but get ready to spend some time on your knees and some wrist pain later. Also, better to pre-spray before you clean.