Birds Eye Steamfresh Meals for Two Sweet and Spicy Chicken | SheSpeaks

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    10.05.14

This is a perfect meal for two. Very easy to fix after a long hard day. Good comfort food.

• DJW413 By  DJW413
    02.12.14

This is a good light meal for two! So easy to prepare when your in a hurry!

• mervissa By  mervissa
    02.12.14

not a big portion

• Chica3me By  Chica3me
    02.11.14

It's just my husband and me at home so this is a perfect meal for 2! It's yummy and healthy!

• Kimber78 By  Kimber78
    02.11.14

You must try Birds Eye Steamfresh Meals for Two Sweet and Spicy Chicken. It's so good. I often take this to work and eat it for lunch, I make it for two days. It's so good. My family loves it, it's so easy to prepare and makes dinner a breeze. Must try!

• kandicegrimme By  kandicegrimme
    01.27.14

I like that it's a quick and easy meal and it has great flavor! And it's pretty nutritional for frozen food!

• swappin064 By  swappin064
    11.10.10

I loved this product-tried it from a friend. Loved it.

• yagurle889 By  yagurle889
    06.12.09

not enough southwestern was horrible

• jlburk By  jlburk
    06.12.09

For a quick meal if you need to I find the Chicken garlic one pretty good. I actually have found it great for one person to make and then have leftovers. Also caution that you don't pick the bag up the wrong way I picked it up the wrong way once and spilled like half the sauce on the counter.

• GravyQueen By  GravyQueen
    06.12.09

I bought a few of these because I had coupons for $2 off from the paper, which made them about $3.50 each. I thought that that wasn't a bad price for a meal for 2 so I figured we'd give it a try. My fiance will eat anything, so I thought even if I hated it, he'd eat it for sure. The 2 we've tried are Asian Style Chicken Vegetable Medley and Shrimp Alfredo. I want to start off saying that I think that both of them were good. It didn't seem like that much food though, not for $3.50 and especially not at full price. They only had a few bites of meat in them each. The shrimp meal literally had 8 shrimp in it. I'm pretty sure that I could have made the same meal for about the same about of money and had more of it. If you're in a hurry, they're not bad but I can't see us buying these again, unless we get a really good deal.