Birds Eye Steamfresh Meals for Two Sweet and Spicy Chicken | SheSpeaks

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    10.05.14

This is a perfect meal for two. Very easy to fix after a long hard day. Good comfort food.

• DJW413 By  DJW413
    02.12.14

This is a good light meal for two! So easy to prepare when your in a hurry!

• mervissa By  mervissa
    02.12.14

not a big portion

• Chica3me By  Chica3me
    02.11.14

It's just my husband and me at home so this is a perfect meal for 2! It's yummy and healthy!

• Kimber78 By  Kimber78
    02.11.14

You must try Birds Eye Steamfresh Meals for Two Sweet and Spicy Chicken. It's so good. I often take this to work and eat it for lunch, I make it for two days. It's so good. My family loves it, it's so easy to prepare and makes dinner a breeze. Must try!

• kandicegrimme By  kandicegrimme
    01.27.14

I like that it's a quick and easy meal and it has great flavor! And it's pretty nutritional for frozen food!

• swappin064 By  swappin064
    11.10.10

I loved this product-tried it from a friend. Loved it.

• Ellayem By  Ellayem
    09.26.09

I'm kind of surprised at the bad reviews. I think these are pretty tasty for a microwave meal. One bag is plenty for my husband and me for dinner, and we have pretty large appetites. I think they are a little pricey though, they are about $8-9 here.

• sealford By  sealford
    07.06.09

That is quite a bit of money for a frozen meal that was horrible. Good luck in finding something with good quality.:)

• Lindaman22 By  Lindaman22
    07.06.09

This was maybe enough for two people that had just eaten a huge meal! My husband and i tried to split it and we were cracking up. I am not a huge eater, but i could have finished it myself. Fortunately, it wasn't too tasty, so I didn't have the desire to do so.