Birchbox Monthly Subscription Service | SheSpeaks

• curiosew curiosew
    08.11.15

I love this service! For $10 a month, I get access to products I never would have tried because of the expense of buying the full size product. And I have found some great products that I have incorporated into my routine. It's changed my skin and how I think about health and beauty. You can review the products on their site and earn points. For every 100 points, that's ten dollars off an order. Couple that with their ongoing sales and discounts and you get some great deals!

• ClassySassyMrs ClassySassyMrs
    10.01.14

I used Birchbox for about a year. The first few months weren't too bad but it could have been because I was excited. But then I started to notice I kept getting perfume samples (not a heavy perfume person) So I adjusted my profile as they suggested and still kept getting them. I also kept getting anti aging products. At 27, I know I should be thinking about but do I need to see it in every box? Every box has small trials that make it very hard to tell if I would even like the product after using a dime size amount. In the end, not worth the $10 every month.

• msharo01 By  msharo01
    01.27.16

I kept my subscription for about 3 months. They do send a lot of high end products, but they're such small samples (smaller than a standard sample size) that I couldn't really see it being worth it anymore. I also just wasn't loving the items they were sending me. I definitely prefer Ipsy.

• chloew22 By  chloew22
    01.10.16

I was so excited to try Birchbox and for a while, I loved it. However, as time went on the products made me lose interest. I was not getting any products I was interested in. On my preferences on my beauty profile, I listed items I was or was not interested in getting but nothing changed. This box is definitely more about hair and skincare and makeup. That is fine for someone who wants those things! I just personally wanted to see more makeup products and less hair serums and lotions. Sometimes they even put in chocolate or protein bar type foods. I love my Ipsy WAY more.

• Itstinkerbell By  Itstinkerbell
    08.18.15

One of my favorite subscription boxes but they do tend to send the same type of item over and over..how many mascara so do I need in a 6 month period??

• curiosew By  curiosew
    08.11.15

• Pearlypearl By  Pearlypearl
    05.03.15

I was pretty excited when i ordered this some time ago , but when i opened the box i was quite dissapointed. It was nothing that interested me , i clearly answered the questions they asked and they gave me the opposite of my askings. Nice wrapping though!

• thisbrunetteblogs By  thisbrunetteblogs
    04.13.15

I am always nicely surprised by my Birchbox each month. I love getting to try new products or products that I wouldn't normally try. Each month Birchbox provides a great selections and all for only $10.

• RobinMoz By  RobinMoz
    02.27.15

I read some of the reviews, but I disagree. I absolutely love Birchbox. Maybe it has changed since they have subscribed. I have subscribed for several months now and am very impressed. Almost every month, I get an email with a sample choice for one of the products in my box or a detailed devotion of a specially crafted box-which I usually choose because it is always awesome. Almost ask the products that I have gotten felt like they were tailored to me. They also have excellent customer service. I have contacted them several times and have always had right back and they always solve my problem. I love Birchbox and would recommend it to anyone who likes to discover great beauty, skin and hair care products.

• tdbeach By  tdbeach
    01.05.15

I Love love love Birchbox!!! For only $10 per month I get to try new products that I otherwise may never even heard of- you also earn points with every purchase which equals money off future purchases- it's awesome!!

• melmck2 By  melmck2
    10.29.14

It was fun to get this box but I was pretty underwhelmed by the products inside. I could only use one or two things from it which was discouraging. This wouldn't be my first choice if you're looking for a subscription beauty box.

• ClassySassyMrs By  ClassySassyMrs