Biosilk Silk Therapy Hair Treatment Review | SheSpeaks

• doublebeezy By  doublebeezy
    11.27.18

Don't Need a Lot!

Bought a very small bottle, and I have a ton of hair, but I still haven't run out! I use this on my ends while blowdrying to make sure my hair doesn't get fried. Smells great, gives great shine without greasiness. Big fan.

• Introvert20 By  Introvert20
    08.15.17

Unsure..

I own this product and had it on my dresser for a long while now. Maybe it's just me maybe I'm just not using it right or something but it didn't really do much for me. It did however make my hair really shiny and I had a little less frizz but in my opinion it's a little too greasy or oily feeling, it didn't make my hair soft and I didn't like the feeling after it dried on my hair. It did work on my sister's hair though it made blow drying her hair a breeze which usually takes 2 hours because it's so thick and coarse. So its different results on different hair.

• shannonaaawoods By  shannonaaawoods
    09.09.16

works like a charm and smells great

my mom had bought this for me because i had really bad split ends and this hair oil helped so much i would put it in before school and before i went to bed and after i washed my hair and my hair wasnt so badit helps with frizzy hair as well

• Kayla2016 By  Kayla2016
    08.29.16

The best

I have tried a lot of different hair serums but biosilk is the best and there is no comparison.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

Does it needs to

I like this as much as the chi I normally use. Gets rid of frizz. Lightweight doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy and is on the cheaper side.

• purplelady1 By  purplelady1
    10.28.15

I've used this product for some time. It is great with keeping the frizzy hair under control.

• graysongirl By  graysongirl
    10.14.15

I have the lite bottle, and I must say the best serum I've used yet. I'm not into serum that much, because of how greasy it is, but when I flat iron my hair using this product it doesn't frizz, and my hair is movable (meaning it has body, when I shake my head).

• 3ellaMary By  3ellaMary
    10.03.15

One of my favorites I actually have this in my hair product basket. I use it every day to style my curly hair. It gives shine and it smells amazing.

• Zoraiya By  Zoraiya
    07.16.15

I use this especially during the summer to keep control of my frizz and dry ends. And the amount needed to get the results I love is less then the size of a pea and I have thick, curly and dry hair. I've been using this product for just over 10 years and have yet to find a replacement.

• yntran1 By  yntran1
    05.21.15

I think I have normal hair, a little more on the dry side. I don't often use conditioner, so after shower, my hair would be really hard to brush out. This solves the problem and makes my hair smells amazing. It is not at all greasy and makes the hair feels light, soft, and smooth. I can definitely tell the difference when I use this. I would recommend this to normal to dry hair.

• EmilyDR By  EmilyDR
    03.10.15

great product! does add a little bit of grease, but much less than others. it is definitely worth the price you pay!

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Pricey yet effective. Leaves hair glossy and smooth. Scent is good.

• allylaster By  allylaster
    07.20.14

Smells awesome. But didn't quite work out well for me. Made my hair a little greasy at the roots and also had an allergic reaction to it. I'm sure it is a great product for others though. Different strokes for different folks .

• BabinM By  BabinM
    06.08.14

I have naturally wavy hair but the wet weather in Washington makes my waves frizzy. If I want to air dry my hair I add BioSilk and it tames the frizz. It's also one of my favorite smells for my hair. My only complaint is it makes my hair greasy if I add too much or put it on dry hair.

• dawnmarieb By  dawnmarieb
    04.27.14

It tames frizz and leaves hair feeling soft. When I straighten my hair I put this in as I finish it, which helps alleviate the greasy feeling some people complain of and also helps to de-pouf my thick hair. As much as I'd like to be rid of silicone, I haven't found another product that gives me the same results and is silicone free.