Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub | SheSpeaks

• amee27 By  amee27
    05.03.14

This product worked really well with unclogging my pores and making them smaller. It's the only thing that has worked for me.

• Klawson448 By  Klawson448
    09.05.13

I love this product. It smells great, feels great, and works even better!! Its the only scrub i actually enjoy putting on my face. It leaves skin soft and clean. Personally my pores shrank and were clear in just days. Its a fast easy and well priced product to have lovely and touchable skin. I would recommend to anyone who has ever had problem with black or white heads or just the plain unevenness that skin can sometimes have.

• volgirlforlife By  volgirlforlife
    09.04.13

My skin loves it makes my face feel clean love it

• Jrenea25 By  Jrenea25
    09.03.13

I had to do something different to attempt to rid myself of these awful blackheads. So I tried this after seeing a commercial. After a week or two I really could see a change in my pores it seemed to be unclogging and cleaning out my pores and the scrub kept the dead skin off. This is a great product and I now use it every day.

• Cindym55 By  Cindym55
    04.07.13

To me this is the one and only facial scrub I use. I tried it on accident because I use to use the apricot scrub but didn't do much for me but ever since I've been using this my skin is always smooth and clear and very refreshing if I stop using it my skin breakouts and its a horrible day for me I'm always going to be faithful to this one I always stock up when they are on sale

• MissMichelleAmy By  MissMichelleAmy
    02.12.13

One of my drugstore favorites! It's refreshing to use and leaves my skin feeling polished and soft.

• atirma89 By  atirma89
    02.05.13

i can always count on this scrub to bring my face back to a healthy place!

• Eheart3 By  Eheart3
    02.05.13

I liked it. Works and nice smell. Its not bad and its not good. Maybe just my picky skin

• AshleyP75 By  AshleyP75
    01.27.13

I really didn't like this product made me breakout worse and the smell was horrific!

• cddmom By  cddmom
    12.06.12

It just dried my skin out, but didn't really improve it.