Biore Pore Perfect Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• favoredbygod favoredbygod
    01.21.14

I've seen this product, and i would really like to try it, i hope that this product will work on me.

• natac33 By  natac33
    09.24.14

It feels really weird at first but the cooling feeling is nice on the skin. It works really well!

• khd023 By  khd023
    06.04.14

I tried this cleanser, and was really disappointed. I didn't see any improvement in any of the types of acne on my face (blackheads or zits.) And I don't understand what the "ice" aspect has to do with anything, but this is just another half used cleanser that is sitting in my shower, good for nothing. =/

• suzpaintit By  suzpaintit
    05.25.14

Really love this product not only has it made my skin feel soft and fresh but as I have gotten older I find that my pores have gotten larger, this product has helped to reduce them to where I feel my skin is lovely

• AshYoung0408 By  AshYoung0408
    05.08.14

This is one of the only face washes I will ever use. I have tried other brands (even the expensive Proactiv) and none of them compared to Biore.

• favoredbygod By  favoredbygod
    01.21.14

• onenac By  onenac
    10.17.13

This product is amazing. I like to feel the fresh cleaning. removes very well the foundation. I love it

• SunnyDaise By  SunnyDaise
    04.04.12

Very good, I love gel cleansers. I love the Biore brand. This product feels great and doesn't dry out my skin like some products do. I have acne/oily skin and it seems to keep it at bay for a while but then I need to rotate to another cleanser and then back to this one.

• abmcali By  abmcali
    03.13.12

This is my absolute favorite product. It smells great, is super refreshing especially in the morning, and really cleans the skin. I don't have breakouts and skin seems to be smoother and clearer (smaller pores too!) I recommend this to everyone looking for a good face wash. It works great to remove make-up too :)

• sunnygrlck By  sunnygrlck
    10.27.11

WORKS GREAT!!!!!!! I use the ice cleanser at night before bed. And I use the steam active in the shower in the morning. I have been fighting acne for 3 years since my last partial hysterectomy and this is the only thing I have found that works. And the price is awesome. You can find it for $5 a bottle most of the time and the bottles last.

• tszwak By  tszwak
    10.27.11

I absolutely love this stuff! I was starting to breakout on my forehead and my face just felt all around oily. So I decided to try this to see if it would help any. After using it for a couple days I saw a huge improvement. My breakouts were fading and my skin just was not oily and my skin overall just felt and looked better.