Biore Dual Fusion Moisturizer SPF 30 | SheSpeaks

• MissMichelleAmy By  MissMichelleAmy
    02.12.13

My all-time favorite moisturizer! It's light, moisturizing, and has a high SPF of 30. The price may be a bit high, but it's worth every penny.

• mardel By  mardel
    11.07.10

I have tried so many face creams and I always go back to this one! It's great for combination skin like mine!

• mitchachu80 By  mitchachu80
    06.01.09

I totally agree! I used to use Lancome's Water based moisturizers but at around $40/bottle, I needed to start watching my spending (since I lost my job) and have "downgraded" to Biore's dual fusion facial moisturizer. I put "downgraded" in quotation marks since I love that I'm only spending $14/bottle for moisturizer but I get the same exact result that I had before with my $40 bottle. It's lightweight, absorbs quickly, no greasy residue and it has a very light pleasant smell to it. I took a chance on Biore (I only know them for their biore strips), but I'm very happy with them. I also liked their packaging as it helped its product stand out from the rest of the other moisturizers.

• Panicked228 By  Panicked228
    03.30.09

This is a great product that solves the dilemma of skin that is "in-between." Being in my mid- 20's, I'm over the imbalanced teen years, but not quite into anti-wrinkle creams yet. This product has an SPF of 30, which saves me a step in the morning. It isn't greasy, nor does it weigh my skin down like other moisturizers with SPF can. It has a pleasant, subtle scent, nothing overpowering. I like the dual-chambered bottle, it lets me see that I am getting an equal amount of moisturizer and sunscreen. It dispenses a perfect amount of product with one pump. This is a great product!