Biore Charcoal Deep Cleaning Pore Strips Review | SheSpeaks

• Beckalynnxx By  Beckalynnxx
    01.09.21

Clean face

I love these strips. Gets all the blackheads out and leaves nose feeling good. I have to stop my boyfriend from stealing them on me. Could be a little expensive sometimes.

• Mdblasioli By  Mdblasioli
    12.20.20

Good

I find these work really well and if used correctly, get everything out of your nose

• Melody_2020 By  Melody_2020
    12.20.20

I have very sensitive skin, but this product does not make me have any skin reactions. My pores are mostly cleaned bc of it and the only downside about this product is that it makes your nose a bit black. But you can wipe the black glue off with some water, so no big deal.

• Gina679 By  Gina679
    12.17.20

Great Skin Product

This works really great at getting rid of blackheads. Make sure you take it off before it totally dries out or it makes your skin sore,

• thepittsmn By  thepittsmn
    12.17.20

Great idea

Great idea, but doesn't work exactly like the show.

• MonaLizaLovlyhun12 By  MonaLizaLovlyhun12
    12.14.20

WOW the results were amazing

This stuff worked wonders. Left it to dry for 12 minutes. It left some black residue, but like the package explains, it rinsed away easily. I cleansed, did a mask and scrub prior to use and WOW the results were amazing. I?ve had blackheads for 15 years and maybe these will actually help me get rid of them!!

• gunsNglitter69 By  gunsNglitter69
    12.11.20

Unclog those pores

In just 10 minutes the Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips clean and unclog pores, to purify your skin.. You do have to find a delicate balance between having too much water on your nose or not enough in order to get the strips to adhere properly to the skin

• sandramburns1959 By  sandramburns1959
    10.16.20

Works really, really good.

I love these, they do a much better job, than the other Biore products. This really removes the gunk from your pores. I have large pores, and it worked wonderfully. Warning, make sure your hands are dry, before applying. Otherwise, you will get charcoal on your hands.