Bionorica Sinupret for Kids | SheSpeaks

• oneidajuarez36 By  oneidajuarez36
    06.20.09

My kids are older and I never have a problem with them taking any kind of medicine. They didn't complain about the taste. So I will continue to give it to them.

• hscottage By  hscottage
    06.12.09

We didn't think the taste was bad and tasted like honey. But in our house, we would rather take a yucky tasting natural product than an engineered pharma product that can cause damage to other parts of the body. So we mix it with somthing else and go on.

• buttercup3 By  buttercup3
    06.06.09

I love this product. I use it for my 3yr instead of his persciption allergy med. It works just as well without the awful side effects

• ABRAXAS1 By  ABRAXAS1
    06.05.09

Taste was the main factor in my decision not to give it to my daughter again. She really didn't like it. Though,it did seem to break up her congestion.

• angelj9088 By  angelj9088
    06.04.09

i bought this for my son who hated it . It really is not that great of a product . We didnot enjoy the product for the price it did not help any for him

• jackieb80 By  jackieb80
    06.02.09

My son 7 hated the taste, barely got it down without gagging. I'd rather fine another option that I would not have to force my son to take and is less costly.

• ellie47 By  ellie47
    06.02.09

Well, honestly I'm a little nervous given that the US has no regulation on homeopathic care. I'm a big fan of a holistic treatment plan for myself, but when it comes fo my 2 year old, using Wikipedia to look up the ingredients simply doesn't provide enough confidence. Also, while everyone's reviews says their kids' congestion cleared up, I am a little skepitical since nasal congestion usually does clear up in a few days.

• ancarai By  ancarai
    05.28.09

I agree; it is a great product and best of all is NATURAL. I used it on my 4 yr old son and is been helping him a lot. Great product.

• robynlong By  robynlong
    05.27.09

Sounds great! I will have to try it!

• chstress By  chstress
    05.27.09

I loved this product! It's my first time using this syrup. I used it for my 3 year old granddaughter; who was suffering from nasal congestion; even though she did not have any other cold symptoms. When she started coughing and other cough medicines did not work, I gave her some Sinupret. The little bear that they sent me helped her get past the bad taste. The frequency of her coughs finally decreased after a day's usage and her nasal congestion cleared after 3 days. I am so thankful for this product! I especially liked that it is all natural too! I was impressed enough to buy a bottle for each of my grandchildren.