Bioinfusion Professional Smoothing Shampoo Review | SheSpeaks

• summersun21 By  summersun21
    05.17.12

Great shampoo and very fresh scent

• drhoward76 By  drhoward76
    02.15.11

worked really well.

• penniesfrhvn By  penniesfrhvn
    02.13.11

I love Biofusion products. I have been using the shampoo and conditioner for a few months now and love the way my hair looks and feels. I like the soft feeling, how clean my hair feels and the shine.

• mamausa By  mamausa
    02.12.11

i have been using this shampoo it is great ,i have blond dry hair while my douther have dark oily hair-this shampoo works for both of us:)great product

• Rawanz By  Rawanz
    02.03.11

I have used other bio shampoos but i am willing to try this one!!!

• shruti05 By  shruti05
    02.03.11

I have curly hair that needs moisture and my hair has gone through intensive chemical hair straightening. So i am absolutely ready ad willing to try this product.

• attngetr By  attngetr
    01.28.11

Absolutely love this product!!! All phases of it!

• TnBabe38462 By  TnBabe38462
    01.28.11

My mother uses this and one weekend when I stayed at her house, I used it while I was there. Just twice I used it on my hair and I could tell the difference. My hair is very thick and it gets oily very easily. But, with Bio my hair did excellent, and mind you I live in TN and I used this product in the middle of July! My hair never felt weighed down, didn't get greasy, frizz was definitely gone the whole day, and it made my hair smell wonderful all day long!

• mjanette By  mjanette
    01.25.11

Greatt Product !!!

• SDot423 By  SDot423
    01.19.11

When I saw this product, I smiled... =) because I am using both the shampoo and conditioner (Bioinfusion Professional) these past couple weeks! I wonder do they make this brand in a soulfate free product too, that would be even BETTER! In DE they sell this at BJ's (in economy size), Rite Aid, Walgreens, and I believe I have purchased this brand at wal-mart too!

• pynkii By  pynkii
    08.16.09

this is the best shampoo ive ever bought. i have thick black hair and after i use this my hair is so smooth. the bottle is so big it lasts me a long time. ive only found this at walgreens.