Bigelow Mint Medley Herb Tea | SheSpeaks

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

I liked this flavor a lot. I found the flavor to be mild and not to minty. It is great for stomach aches I was told by a friend. It was soothing and relaxing.

• Braunkatie By  Braunkatie
    12.30.16

I LOVE this tea! I can only drink herbal tea and the mint medley was so much better than just the plan peppermint. Mix it with a little honey:)

• TeacupsandFairyTales By  TeacupsandFairyTales
    06.22.16

Happiness in a cup

this is my go to tea when my stomach is feeling poorly. This mint tea will cure whatever is making you feel bad from a tummy ache to stress. A soothing cup of mint tea and you will feel better in minutes.

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

Drink it a lot in the winter. Goes great with cookies. It also settles an upset stomach.

• Rockella By  Rockella
    01.18.16

Love this tea.. very calming effect. I would tell others about it

• soreta By  soreta
    01.15.16

good brand taste fresh like you just got it from the yard flavorful i use once in a while mint my favorite herb always in my pantry

• bear2012 By  bear2012
    08.12.15

I am an avid tea drinker and I've tried many different brands of tea. I like Bigelow teas and the Mint Medley is one of my favorite. It is very refreshing and soothing whether served hot or iced.

• karlalovesismael By  karlalovesismael
    07.28.15

Good cheap tea. Very minty. Very relaxing! Would buy again.

• frugalgrl By  frugalgrl
    07.08.15

So refreshing in the morning. Sweet enough without additional sugar

• ceespeaks By  ceespeaks
    07.08.15

Bigelow is one of my favorite brands of tea in regards to quality, price and their delightful herbal blends. Mint is a strong flavor, but in this tea it's blended so well that it is subtle and settling to my palate and tummy. Herbal teas are naturally caffeine-free which makes it perfect for a relaxing moment.