Bigelow Eggnogg n Tea Bags | SheSpeaks

• LuckyBobtail By  LuckyBobtail
    11.02.18

Bigelow teas are my favorite!

One of the tastiest teas I've tried, but I love eggnog. Has the perfect amount of spice while managing to have a smooth creamy flavor.

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.19.16

My daughter liked it but I did not

I thought I would like this tea since I love Eggnog. I was wrong it had no test that I was expecting for an eggnog tea. However, my daughter she drank it and liked it. So it did not go to waste and she has asked for more so it must be my taste that did not match for this tea. She has recommended the tea to her friends but I have not.

• Coco227 By  Coco227
    07.16.15

I really enjoy the flavor of the tea it is especially tasty with milk added. It has the right amount of flavor balance. I had friends who were skeptical about the tea, but once they tried it they enjoyed the flavor and taste.

• SavdByGrace By  SavdByGrace
    01.24.13

Bigelow Eggnogg'n tea bags are a seasonal winter tea offering from Bigelow. This is a mixture of black and green teas, full-bodied with cinnamon spice touches to a natural smooth creamy eggnog flavor. I'm not a big flavored tea drinker but on receiving this box as a gift I gave it a try. Mmmmm! So delicious and comforting on a chilly winter evening! The package says it can be made either hot or cold. Pick some up and pleasure your taste buds.