Bic for Her Retractable Gel Pens Review | SheSpeaks

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Bic for Her

These pens deliver bright vibrant color and they last for awhile!

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.19.15

I dont care what anyone says!! BUT GEL PENS ARE THE BEST!!

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.15.15

Love the color options on these. Definitely recommend

• Churchhat By  Churchhat
    03.10.15

Smooth writing doesn't leak, or smudge while writing. I would recommend it for classroom purposes only.

• snugarbear By  snugarbear
    07.11.14

I love gel pens and these are pretty good. They have a nice dark color, write smooth and last a long time. A little higher priced than some pens, but I think they are worth it!

• amj5537 By  amj5537
    07.01.14

This is the best writing pen ever! They come in great colors too Everyone needs to try them!

• Kryslee83 By  Kryslee83
    05.07.14

I know it may seem like another pen to many...but I love the feeling of this and the ink doesn't bleed or go through skipping. I love it! Writing is comfortable and easy to move with my carpal tunnel :D

• LThatcher By  LThatcher
    01.21.14

It's just a regular pen. It's supposed to be designed for women's hands but holding it just feels like any other pen.

• midnite2011 By  midnite2011
    12.05.13

They are awesome pens, no ink skipping, last a long time (if no one steals them). Easy to write with, I would recommend these everyone.

• TaylorTea By  TaylorTea
    09.22.12

I am a clinical nurse, so I write quite a bit at work. I absolutely LOVE these pens. I have never had a problem with the ink skipping, though I do get carried away and the ink smudges occasionally. The only real problem I have with them is keeping them in my pockets. People want to "borrow" them constantly and I never see them again.

• saaema By  saaema
    01.22.12

good grip, good ink, and good for everyday use!

• friedmli By  friedmli
    01.20.12

Ugh, these were horrible, as my experience with Bic pens usually is. I hated the pattern on the pen barrel (really, I could not bring these into a meeting at the bank where I work) and the ink skipped as the point of the pen was really scratchy on paper. Plus, why black ink if you're going to put pink and purple flowers on the barrel? At least give me a matching ink color to distract from how poorly the pen writes. I love gel pens but will be sticking with Pentel EnerGel and various Uni-Ball models!

• cmerino By  cmerino
    01.16.12

My grown daughters fought over these pens! good think I got 2 gels and 2 ball points. We love the colors!

• inthelou By  inthelou
    01.11.12

When first using these pens the ink skipped and I would have to write things over again. As I used the pens more the ink starting coming out to fast and my writing was blotchy. They were bulky and didn't fit in your hand comfortably. I would not purchase these pens again.

• shygurlie7 By  shygurlie7
    01.09.12

These are very pretty and fun to use.