Bic Cristal Ballpoint Stic Pen | SheSpeaks

• I buy these by the case. Inexpensive, last long, and write well. I use these for everyday use.

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

No. These are cheap, and not in a good way. I have almost never been able to get through any of these pens with all of the ink used up because the ink will dry in the pen and make the ball stick. This is one of those 'scribble' pens, meaning that you have to scribble all over to get any ink on the ball before you can write with it. Ugh. I hate these. When I'm looking for a pen and I find one of these, I keep looking.

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    10.11.18

I love these pens. I like that they are inexpensive and last forever. Easy to write with. A very good buy.

• Nellyfrank By  Nellyfrank
    08.24.16

I DJ and run karaoke, I use these pens because they work and are cheap so i don't have to worry if people "accidentally"take them home.

• deanna519 By  deanna519
    08.02.16

cheap

Poor quality pen. Does not write smoothly. Leaks easily. Not worth the hassle to me

• vickiedien By  vickiedien
    09.09.15

For a cheap pen, these write very well! If you want to fancy them up a bit, add flowers to the top!

• diamondnicole11 By  diamondnicole11
    05.15.15

love love love,these pens write so smooth and easy. they don't left my leftie hand all dirty from it rubbing across the paper.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.19.15

When working in big business these pens are great. I work in healthcare and we use these pens more than others!!!

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.15.15

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Favorite cheap pen ever. Really good price and good quality. Writes very well. Rarely have pens that leak.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• lovedeals73 By  lovedeals73
    02.15.14

I purchase it all the time, I like how they write and the inks last a long time. Plus they're cos-effective.