Bic Cristal Ballpoint Stic Pen Review | SheSpeaks

• amsweeney By  amsweeney
    07.27.19

Writes smooth.

Good and writes smooth but the tip comes out easily and runs out fast.

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    10.11.18

I love these pens. I like that they are inexpensive and last forever. Easy to write with. A very good buy.

• Nellyfrank By  Nellyfrank
    08.24.16

I DJ and run karaoke, I use these pens because they work and are cheap so i don't have to worry if people "accidentally"take them home.

• deanna519 By  deanna519
    08.02.16

cheap

Poor quality pen. Does not write smoothly. Leaks easily. Not worth the hassle to me

• vickiedien By  vickiedien
    09.09.15

For a cheap pen, these write very well! If you want to fancy them up a bit, add flowers to the top!

• diamondnicole11 By  diamondnicole11
    05.15.15

love love love,these pens write so smooth and easy. they don't left my leftie hand all dirty from it rubbing across the paper.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.19.15

When working in big business these pens are great. I work in healthcare and we use these pens more than others!!!

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.15.15

I buy these by the case. Inexpensive, last long, and write well. I use these for everyday use.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Favorite cheap pen ever. Really good price and good quality. Writes very well. Rarely have pens that leak.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

No. These are cheap, and not in a good way. I have almost never been able to get through any of these pens with all of the ink used up because the ink will dry in the pen and make the ball stick. This is one of those 'scribble' pens, meaning that you have to scribble all over to get any ink on the ball before you can write with it. Ugh. I hate these. When I'm looking for a pen and I find one of these, I keep looking.

• lovedeals73 By  lovedeals73
    02.15.14

I purchase it all the time, I like how they write and the inks last a long time. Plus they're cos-effective.

• lizamrivera By  lizamrivera
    02.10.14

ii buy them all the time. the price is great, and they just perfect. i can be in a rush and buy them and i know i make the right decision.

• caligirl4ever By  caligirl4ever
    11.22.13

They are great pens. They are cheap and last a long time. If you don't want to make an investment on writing instruments that will run out of ink then purchase these.

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    04.29.13

These have a great price. They do smudge.

• sneepy By  sneepy
    02.09.11

They are great for what they are, 10/$1 so of course I wouldn't expect them to operate like a $4 pen. Let clients use these so they won't lose or take your expensive pen.