BiC for Her Retractable Ball Pens Review | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• Easweetie131 By  Easweetie131
    06.20.19

Very pretty pens

These are attractive pens that write nicely. The metal looking head cracked though before the ink ran out so I guess I push too hard but other than that great pens.

• Colachaotic By  Colachaotic
    04.07.17

Great ink colors, great pens!

Being a teacher, I go through a lot of pens. They always end up lost. These caught my eye because they are pink and purple ink! I loved the smoothness when writing with them and the fun colors!

• DaisyHunnell96 By  DaisyHunnell96
    07.18.16

Liked these pens!

I liked these pens and used them plenty of times for college! It does not bother me that these are marketed for her because I like the pretty colors, the pretty ink, and I could use these pens just fine! They did tend to smear so you have to wait a little longer for them to dry!

• ISpeak84 By  ISpeak84
    05.10.16

Excellent

I love the cute colors! How awesome is it that there is a pen just fit is girls?! I love it

• MadridBeautyxo By  MadridBeautyxo
    08.27.15

This is a great product, the quality is amazing, but I don't see why we have to put this as "for her" a pen is a pen at the end of the day and although the presentation of it might attract some, I don't think it's necessary to categorize pens for just one gender.

• A_sanford93 By  A_sanford93
    07.05.15

Very Smooth. The grip on it is very nice. Did not blotch like some pens tend to do.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.24.15

Writes well but can smear if you don't let it dry. But I do love them and the brand.

• Kapries By  Kapries
    01.09.15

Smooth with a comfortable grip

• lorigreene0098 By  lorigreene0098
    01.07.15

i couldn't really see the need for them to be labeled for women they are nice to use but nothing different from some of your other greats.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I kind of thought these were silly. They work well and all... but why do we have pens 'for her'. Isn't that just making the gap between women and men so much larger? I understand having some products be for women and some products be for men (like deoderant), but making girly-girl pens and marketing them as being 'for women' seems to me to just be a marketing ploy of some sort. However, that didn't stop my friend from buying some, so I guess it does appeal to some. For me, I just want a pen that writes and I don't have to scribble around (like I did with this one) to get the ink to start when I'm writing a check.

• Viidea By  Viidea
    05.11.12

Smooth in your hand and smooth writing! Love these pens, so pretty and girly... I have to hide them from my daughter!

• StarLite33 By  StarLite33
    01.24.12

These pens write smoothly, but it tends to smear. I use the different colors while updating my planner/ calendars but otherwise, I'm not sure if pink and purples colors will be used to sign paperwork, professionally.

• Dragonfly786 By  Dragonfly786
    01.22.12

fun, whimsical, and easy grip pens useful to carry in my bag for everyday use anywhere~

• grayesyndell By  grayesyndell
    01.19.12

These are really cute and easy to write with

• teach2007 By  teach2007
    01.18.12

Love everything about the pens!