BiC FlameDisk | SheSpeaks

• savvyshopper71 By  savvyshopper71
    05.08.13

Oh this would be great for my husband, he loves to grill alot in the summer

• jennifervang80 By  jennifervang80
    12.31.12

Wow. Never knew that BIC made this. Thought they only made pens. I would love to try this. Where could I purchase this?

• corabishop By  corabishop
    11.07.12

Love these!! So much safer and healthier than charcoal or propane and easy to use!

• quteepie By  quteepie
    07.24.12

Love this Idea! We grill so much, this is so fast and easy!

• jessb7 By  jessb7
    07.15.12

I am super impressed with this concept! What a great idea! Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to use it yet because we have a natural gas grill, but I am going to either save this for a camping trip or give it to a friend as a gift. I will definitely recommend this to our camping friends as well! Great for emergency kits too!

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    07.06.12

How cool is this?! It's ready in minutes and portable! No more lugging that charcoal around to grill at the park, beach or game day! I even brought it to my friends bbq and they were shocked by how great it worked and that the food had that yummy flame grilled taste.