Betty Crockers Original Picture Cookbook | SheSpeaks

• RiaderzWife By  RiaderzWife
    10.29.15

My daughter loves this book, she uses it to get ideas to make her own new recipes. Lets face it, is there a bad cookbook in existence especially from Betty Crocker?

• nan2339 By  nan2339
    10.27.11

I bougth this for my 21 year old daughter who thinks she is clueless when it comes to the kitchen. Although she could use a little help, this book is a great one to have on hand for any beginner.Lots of down to earth recipes and step by step instructions. I am sure this is one thaat will be used for years.

• ABRAXAS1 By  ABRAXAS1
    10.11.11

You can never go wrong with a cookbook for the perfect gift, and Betty Crocker is the best. The step by step instructions make it possible for anyone to become their own star chef.

• tamaracr By  tamaracr
    10.07.11

I love all things Betty Crocker, and have all of her cook books. My 1st one was given to me by my mom 32 or so years ago, and it has food stains and worn pages that show just how much I love it, and have used it. All of her books well soon look the same.

• clshafer By  clshafer
    09.23.11

I love the old fashioned recipes and the easy to use recipes. Reminds me when my grandma, mom and I would cook together

• KainatSalami By  KainatSalami
    09.21.11

Every mother/wife needs it. I knew how to cook a little, but this cook book became so efficient for me. It's definitely a must have in the kitchen.

• iamrachelbee By  iamrachelbee
    09.19.11

This cookbook is fabulous! It a must-have cookbook because it gives you all of the tips you need to know. This was the first cookbook I had ever received, after I graduated from college. This book taught me all of the basics and has great recipes too! Love, love, love it!

• francesca50 By  francesca50
    09.18.11

I have been using this for many yrs, I did not really know how to cook, I relied on my cookbook to help me learn along the way of life, I tried different things and of couse tweeked some recipies to my likeing. Now my daughter go to my book. You can always use a variation when using the recipies. A girl has got to start somewhere. :)

• pokey712 By  pokey712
    09.18.11

I received my first Betty Crocker cook book as a wedding gift. It has helped me fix many wonderful dishes and desserts over the years. One of my sons favorite recipes is Banana Bread, I seem to make a loaf every month.

• 8675309 By  8675309
    09.18.11

I received this cookbook as a house warming gift. I feel that it is a must have for anyone that cooks. This book gives you the basic skills needed to get started cooking along with classic recipes that everyone loves. The price of the book is fair and well worth it.