Betty Crocker Roasted Garlic Instant Potatoes | SheSpeaks

• jtry1953 jtry1953
    10.27.12

A perfect topper for Shepherd's pie using leftover meatloaf crumbled up with just the right savory flavor. They're a go-to staple for punching up leftovers and any meal, for that matter. A real time saver, too.

• jtry1953 By  jtry1953

• reardon3xs By  reardon3xs
    10.27.12

Great for a quick side. Good flavors!

• Ujjwala By  Ujjwala
    10.25.12

This i s a great product and it goes with all my vegetarian dishes.My whole family loves this.I liked the taste and texture of it.It is wonderful product when you have short of time.It is ready so no worries.

• kshawhan By  kshawhan
    10.25.12

I really like these potatoes. They have a nice taste, not too garlicky, but a subtle garlic taste. i use them quite a bit with my dinners.

• barbara_wllms By  barbara_wllms
    10.25.12

These have become a staple in our home and what I turn to when I need a side. They are wonderful and cook up so nicely!!

• Joaness By  Joaness
    10.24.12

Easy and so tasty. Perfect to add to a crockpot roast after a hard day at work! I love the taste and you can always add cheese or other goodies to add extra goodness. So good we eat without gravy! That is unusual in my house as mashed potatoes mean gravy.

• carley222 By  carley222
    10.24.12

didnt get in the program but I love these, they taste great and are so easy to make and price good..:)

• Pinkdaisydukegal824 By  Pinkdaisydukegal824
    10.24.12

My whole family loves these potatoes. They have a wonderful taste and are so easy to make. I use them all the time.

• jujubeans142003 By  jujubeans142003
    10.24.12

My whole family loves them..they taste great!!!

• koolmist101 By  koolmist101
    10.24.12

I love these instant potatoes! And my family doesn't complain because they are from a box! Perfect!