Betty Crocker Roasted Garlic Instant Potatoes Review | SheSpeaks

• jtry1953 By  jtry1953
    10.27.12

A perfect topper for Shepherd's pie using leftover meatloaf crumbled up with just the right savory flavor. They're a go-to staple for punching up leftovers and any meal, for that matter. A real time saver, too.

• reardon3xs By  reardon3xs
    10.27.12

Great for a quick side. Good flavors!

• Ujjwala By  Ujjwala
    10.25.12

This i s a great product and it goes with all my vegetarian dishes.My whole family loves this.I liked the taste and texture of it.It is wonderful product when you have short of time.It is ready so no worries.

• kshawhan By  kshawhan
    10.25.12

I really like these potatoes. They have a nice taste, not too garlicky, but a subtle garlic taste. i use them quite a bit with my dinners.

• barbara_wllms By  barbara_wllms
    10.25.12

These have become a staple in our home and what I turn to when I need a side. They are wonderful and cook up so nicely!!

• Joaness By  Joaness
    10.24.12

Easy and so tasty. Perfect to add to a crockpot roast after a hard day at work! I love the taste and you can always add cheese or other goodies to add extra goodness. So good we eat without gravy! That is unusual in my house as mashed potatoes mean gravy.

• carley222433 By  carley222433
    10.24.12

didnt get in the program but I love these, they taste great and are so easy to make and price good..:)

• Pinkdaisydukegal824 By  Pinkdaisydukegal824
    10.24.12

My whole family loves these potatoes. They have a wonderful taste and are so easy to make. I use them all the time.

• jujubeans142003 By  jujubeans142003
    10.24.12

My whole family loves them..they taste great!!!

• koolmist101 By  koolmist101
    10.24.12

I love these instant potatoes! And my family doesn't complain because they are from a box! Perfect!

• Southerngenes By  Southerngenes
    10.08.12

This is the tastiest of all Betty Crocker flavored mashed potatoes. I prefer home made, but this is a great go to when time is limited.

• barrybunch By  barrybunch
    06.20.12

Very tasty, my daughter actually prefers these to homemade!

• wmn2wmn By  wmn2wmn
    04.04.12

prety good flavor..

• chaos7448 By  chaos7448
    03.27.12

I keep these potatoes on hand for something quick. They are easy to prepare and taste pretty good. Actually, they are the only potato my son will eat. I have tried off brand of these and it is better to stay with brand.

• theshoelesswanderer By  theshoelesswanderer
    03.26.12

I don't usually use boxed potatoes but these are actually very good! Thick and full of potato flavor, with a hint of garlic. Not overwhelming garlic but enough to enjoy.