Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes Review | SheSpeaks

• barbiesbubbles By  barbiesbubbles
    06.17.17

Good for a side dish.

I make these a lot, they go great with meatloaf! But, they often turn out a bit dry and bland - so I add an extra tbsp of real butter, and black pepper. Sometimes I will also add real bacon or chopped up ham.

• starrydana By  starrydana
    07.24.16

Tasty

A easy side dish with dinner. Also really good when you put ham cubes in and bake it.

• BonitaBerry By  BonitaBerry
    10.05.15

Very simple side dish, easy to make and pretty delicious.

• GaSubtle1 By  GaSubtle1
    10.01.15

Simple and tastes good. I like them because they go with everything.

• cranderson76 By  cranderson76
    09.13.15

Although this box of dehydrated potatoes seems convenient, it is much easier, cost effective, and healthier to make your own potato from the real thing. Too many artificial ingredients for my family.

• karlalovesismael By  karlalovesismael
    07.28.15

Grew up on these. Still a quick favorite. Of course I prefer fresh potatoes. The cheese ones are the best.

• MommyFavorites By  MommyFavorites
    10.20.14

I haven't had these in ages! But loved them growing up. I always was surprised at how great tasting and not dry these were when made; especially because the instant potatoes my mom made always ended up a bit on the dry side. I think it's time for me to add them back into meal time!

• Kimbof74 By  Kimbof74
    10.19.14

Love this. Great side dish and my family loves it too.

• mamacedes By  mamacedes
    10.19.14

Easy to make, yummy to eat, and the price is right. I remember when I was a child how I'd beg my mom to buy these potatoes.. Now I'm making them ;)

• ElleBee82 By  ElleBee82
    10.05.14

Great for evenings when prep time is limited.

• llexxes By  llexxes
    09.04.14

Au Gratin Potatoes really are great tasting , easily prepared . I have cooked this so many times i can tell you how without looking at the directions on the box, My family an I truly enjoy eating this. Au Gratin Potatoes are available in most stores. and affordable ..

• katfos By  katfos
    08.20.14

My family loves the taste of these Au Gratin Potatoes. They are great on the stove top or baked in the oven. This is my go to on busy weeknights!

• SultryGamer By  SultryGamer
    07.20.14

Really good side dish. I just love all the flavors that they offer, and for the price is a win win

• Annies By  Annies
    06.16.14

Very good for boxed potatoes. I always keep a box in the pantry as a quick side when I don't have time or want to make them from scratch.

• tammystwocents By  tammystwocents
    05.05.14

I love Betty Crockers Au gratin potatoes. I have tried making these by scratch but these are so much better. Great as a side dish to almost any kind of meat or fish.