Better Homes and Gardens New Cookbook Review | SheSpeaks

• Laura9 By  Laura9
    07.06.20

Best Cookbook Ever!

I grew up using this cookbook with my mom. Now I have one of my own. Best cookbook ever!

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    09.04.16

Tried and true cookbook

I always remembered seeing this in my grandma's and even my mothers house. I always loved looking through it and seeing the pictures with all the recipes. Such a good cook book throughout the years.

• EnchantedSeashells By  EnchantedSeashells
    11.02.15

My mom had one in the 1940s and even though I still have her old one, I got the newer edition. Can't go wrong with these tried and true recipes!

• elaynegardner By  elaynegardner
    11.02.15

My families have been getting recipes from this book since I was a little girl. Loved every single one we tried. Definitely a book that makes memories

• Kiwi6685 By  Kiwi6685
    04.24.15

I think everyone could use this cookbook! I have a ton of cookbooks in my home, but every time I look for a recipe, I always find myself back at this cookbook! It has so many recipes and many are simple and easy to follow!

• Colibeth By  Colibeth
    04.20.15

The most used cookbook in my kitchen. Everyone should have this one.

• CSACHB By  CSACHB
    12.11.14

I want this cookbook so bad. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Christmas ;)

• lauriejocampbell By  lauriejocampbell
    12.04.14

This is that basic cookbook that every kitchen needs!

• Mommeex3 By  Mommeex3
    11.30.14

I have this cookbook and love it! My mom has one from the 60's that she still uses! It has great starter/basic recipes that are a great way to start off your cooking knowledge. You will also use it as a reference once you've come a cooking novice. It's something I would recommend to any cook!

• 1littlezim By  1littlezim
    11.30.14

I love this cookbook! As a young wife who had never really cooked before my wedding day, this was a lifesaver. Helped my discover my love of food, and the art of the dinner party.

• Carrie52Mac By  Carrie52Mac
    11.29.14

My mother had one, I hot one and I will likely get one for my daughter. Basics are essential!

• Flarelady By  Flarelady
    11.27.14

I was a new cook when we bought this book it was our first one ever. It was a great cook book my husband and I still use it to make things and it's been awhile lol. I especially loved the meatloaf and cheese Cake. HAPPY COOKING!!!

• MommyFavorites By  MommyFavorites
    10.06.14

I received this as a gift and love the recipes! Good variety. My favorite is still the peanut butter cookie recipe that my mom used when I was a kid. Also like that their is a measuring conversion chart.

• LoveMySavings By  LoveMySavings
    10.05.14

This is a classic. I love using this cookbook in my home.

• msfriendly By  msfriendly
    09.29.14

This was a staple in my mother's kitchen and has been a staple in my own kitchen for many years. When my daughter left home, I bought one for her because I know she will use many great recipes and tips from this book. It is a great book for a shower or someone just starting out on their own. Classic.