Better Homes and Gardens New Cookbook | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

This is a classic cookbook. Everyone should have one!

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    09.04.16

Tried and true cookbook

I always remembered seeing this in my grandma's and even my mothers house. I always loved looking through it and seeing the pictures with all the recipes. Such a good cook book throughout the years.

• EnchantedSeashells By  EnchantedSeashells
    11.02.15

My mom had one in the 1940s and even though I still have her old one, I got the newer edition. Can't go wrong with these tried and true recipes!

• elaynegardner By  elaynegardner
    11.02.15

My families have been getting recipes from this book since I was a little girl. Loved every single one we tried. Definitely a book that makes memories

• Kiwi6685 By  Kiwi6685
    04.24.15

I think everyone could use this cookbook! I have a ton of cookbooks in my home, but every time I look for a recipe, I always find myself back at this cookbook! It has so many recipes and many are simple and easy to follow!

• Colibeth By  Colibeth
    04.20.15

The most used cookbook in my kitchen. Everyone should have this one.

• CSACHB By  CSACHB
    12.11.14

I want this cookbook so bad. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Christmas ;)

• lauriejocampbell By  lauriejocampbell
    12.04.14

This is that basic cookbook that every kitchen needs!

• Mommeex3 By  Mommeex3
    11.30.14

I have this cookbook and love it! My mom has one from the 60's that she still uses! It has great starter/basic recipes that are a great way to start off your cooking knowledge. You will also use it as a reference once you've come a cooking novice. It's something I would recommend to any cook!

• 1littlezim By  1littlezim
    11.30.14

I love this cookbook! As a young wife who had never really cooked before my wedding day, this was a lifesaver. Helped my discover my love of food, and the art of the dinner party.

• Carrie52Mac By  Carrie52Mac
    11.29.14

My mother had one, I hot one and I will likely get one for my daughter. Basics are essential!