BestLife Buttery Spread | SheSpeaks

• happygolucky17 By  happygolucky17
    11.17.12

After discovering my dairy allergy, I went through several non-dairy "butter" products that were not very tasty. This product is one of the few I have found that tastes great and spreads easily. I use it almost exclusively now because of the taste and the low price.

• ladybug725 By  ladybug725
    10.29.12

I REALLY LIKE THIS SPREAD! IT HAS A WONDERFUL BUTTERY TASTE. THE TASTE BEING SO GOOD COMBINED WITH ALL THE GOOD HEALTH BENEFITS,MAKES THIS A FIVE STAR WINNER!

• greenteamom56 By  greenteamom56
    10.30.11

Best Life buttery spread a healthier choice with 0 grams of trans fat , no partially hydrogenated Oils best of all it is and excellent source of Vitamin D. This spread is very affordable. It taste good too. I must be honest in saying that this is not my first choice but having coupons and it being less pricey than others, i mostly have been using this. This spread is a real close second to my top choice being Smart Balnce. Smart Balance is just a bit creamier and little bit easier to spread. Wal-Mart has Bestlife buttery spread for $1.98 which is a price hard to pass up, being such a close second to Smart Balance which is a bit more expensive. My family is happy with the Bestlife buttery spread, it is rather good and healthy. there are coupons out there also for the Bestlife spread for $1.00 off one, so this would make it with coupon just 98 cents at Wal-Mart. I have been stocking up on it. One last note as per the container you should not freeze, just keep refrigerated. It has a pretty good experation. I was able to stock up on it pretty well, just don't buy more than you will use in like say a years time, depending on your use. This Bestlife is very good tasting and comes real close to butter. thanks for reading my review. :) ( Gluten-Free.... Lactose Free)