Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack | SheSpeaks

• kabukik By  kabukik
    05.02.16

Love it!

I bought this mask just to get the free shipping on an order to sokoglam.com, not knowing much about it, and it didn?t disappoint. I applied it after my cleansing routine at night as a replacement of my ampoule. Even when it says to leave from 20 to 30 minutes, I always leave my sheet mask until I feel them drying on my skin, about 40 min. This mask feel very refreshing on the skin, but what I really noticed was that after about 15 min of wearing it, my skin started to feel pulled (in a good way), like if it was having a firming action, something the packet doesn?t claim, but I really like. Maybe this was also what helps with the reduction of fine lines, because I did notice a bit of that. One note, when you firm applied, you get a weird aroma, not bad, but strange, kind of like herbal medicine, but it isn?t strong and after a little bit I didn?t notice it anymore. This mask might become part of my normal rotation of sheet masks. A warning, the ingredients lists Bee Venom as part of the product, so if you are allergic this might be bad for you?