#BarkForBeneful Twitter Party Giveaway Official Rules
Purina® Beneful® ("Presenting Sponsor")
#BarkForBeneful TWITTER PARTY GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. How To Enter: Promotion will take place from 2:00pm Eastern Time ("ET") through 3:00pm ET on October 15, 2015 ("Promotion Period"). Winner must be participating in the Twitter Party during the Promotion Period.
To enter for a chance to receive a General Prize, during the Promotion Period, participate in the #BarkForBeneful Twitter Party by tweeting using the hashtag #BarkForBeneful and you will be automatically entered. At SheSpeaks´ sole discretion, entries will be disqualified if they contain any inappropriate material or language, including profanity. All entries must be posted by 2:50pm EST on October 15, 2015 to be eligible. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to impair the integrity of the entry process will be void. Any attempt to use multiple Twitter accounts to gain more entries will result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void.
2. Eligibility: Promotion is open to legal residents of all 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Presenting Sponsor, SheSpeaks and participating hired panelists are not eligible to participate. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and where restricted or prohibited by law. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and all decisions of the Sponsor and judging organization, which are final and binding in all matters.
3. Drawings/Winner Notification and Validation: Potential General Prize winners will be randomly selected throughout the Promotion Period from among all eligible Twitter Party participants. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Potential winners will be notified via direct message on Twitter. Potential winners will have 48 hours to complete and return the form provided to them to SheSpeaks. If any potential winner does not reply within 48 hours, he/she will be disqualified and, at SheSpeaks' discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, a potential winner is not in compliance with these rules, or SheSpeaks is unable to contact the potential winner within a reasonable time period, prize will be forfeited and, at SheSpeaks' discretion, an alternate winner selected. Each winner, by acceptance of a prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for SheSpeaks and Presenting Sponsor and their respective designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), entry Tweets, photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes (including, but not limited to, announcing winner's name on the website) without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, in any manner, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
4. Prizes: Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes as well as any costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of a prize is permitted, except by SheSpeaks who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All prize details are at SheSpeaks' sole discretion. Limit one (1) Prize per person/Twitter handle.
PRIZES (6): During the Twitter Party, the following "Prizes" will be awarded at random to eligible Twitter Party participants
One (1) $300 Walmart Gift Card- Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $300
Two (2) $200 Walmart Gift Card-ARV: $200
Three (3) $100 Walmart Gift Card-ARV: $100
Total ARV of all Prizes- $1,000.
Each gift card is subject to the terms and conditions set forth on the gift card and to all terms, conditions and policies of the issuer. Each gift card is redeemable for merchandise only and will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, except where required by law. Each gift card will not be replaced or replenished if it is lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or used without your permission and will be voided if altered or defaced. An Entrant may receive no more than one prize in this Sweepstakes. Walmart Stores, Inc. is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes.
5. General Conditions: By entering, you agree to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless Presenting Sponsor, SheSpeaks, Triad Digital Media, LLC d/b/a Triad Retail Media, participating hired bloggers, Twitter, Inc., and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiary companies and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, licensees and assignees of each (collectively, "Released Parties") from all claims or damages arising out of your participation in this promotion and/or acceptance, ownership or use of any prize. If for any reason any portion of the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with any entry process, and to award prizes among non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by SheSpeaks.
6. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered or garbled entries, Tweets or emails; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any promotion-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this promotion or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the promotion or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
13. DISPUTES: THE PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION, IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF ("AAA RULES"). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. WINNERS LIST: The winners' names may be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org until December 7, 2015.
Promotion Sponsor: SheSpeaks, 104 W. 27th Street, Third Floor. New York, NY 10001.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to SheSpeaks, Sponsor and not to Twitter.