Benefit Watt s Up Highlighter | SheSpeaks

• McMama04 By  McMama04
    04.22.18

Love this highlighter. It leaves such a pretty golden glow

• denovot By  denovot
    01.26.18

Nice subtle highlight not just for a night out

I have had two of the small ones and if makeup didn't go bad it would've been a lifetime supply. I prefer highlights to be powder as I feel they go on more natural and don't slide around but this one is so subtle that it always gives a nice glow, suitable for work not just a night out. I love the packaging, easy to throw in a makeup bag and not worry about it cracking, it's the only highlight I carry in my bag (bonus, the tiny one takes up NO room!)

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

I prefer a powder highlighter, but this stuff is awesome! It gives a beautiful shine without feeling cakey.

• alyssamos By  alyssamos
    02.28.17

this has to be one of benefits best products i love it! if you want that summer glistened look this is perfect for it! I use this all the time once Im done applying all my makeup its the finishing touch and the highlighting is perfect would be great for every skin tone.

• peanutbutterjellycat By  peanutbutterjellycat
    03.13.14

Benefit's Watt's Up! is my most used facial highlighter, and also my favorite stick applicator highlighter. It gives a nice subtle shine, and is easy to blend onto the face. A little goes a long way with this product, so it's lasted me far longer than I thought it would. The application is so light, even more so than a cream, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything at all when I use it. A quick swipe across the cheekbones, nose bridge, cupid's bow, chin, and brows and I instantly feel more confident. Highly recommend!