Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.13.14

Love! Love! Love! You can roll this over your face and rub it in and your foundation does not budge. Everyone must try this product at least once!

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    02.26.17

Not Impressed

Normally I love all things Benefit but this primer just didn't cut it for me. I saw really no difference in the way my makeup sat or stayed. I did not feel like it lived up to it's promises. Might be good for other skin types, but not mine.

• Fayrouz By  Fayrouz
    01.21.17

One of the best face primers I've tried, I use it alone I don't think I need foundation after it as it makes my skin look great. I have a very sensitive skin and I had no problem with this primer.

• JuneEv By  JuneEv
    10.04.15

This works decently well. Not a fan of the twist up tube because you have to sort of rub it all over your face directly from the tube. Doesn't feel like you get complete coverage that way. It does hold makeup for a decent amount of time and prevents shine, just wish the application was easier.

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97
    08.24.15

This is my favorite primer. It helps my foundation go smoothly on my skin, and it really does look flawless for the whole day!

• Paradiscal By  Paradiscal
    01.27.15

One of the best primers out there! Works great for oily and dry skin! Keeps my makeup from melting off, or absorbing into my skin! Love love love Benefit. It never disappoints (:

• andichick By  andichick
    01.25.15

Love this primer. Stays and makes your make up look awesome!!

• BronzedSouthernBeauty By  BronzedSouthernBeauty
    01.13.15

I love this! I mostly use this to fill in my fine lines. It makes it easy to do that because it comes in a twist up tube. I don't really like to put this all over my face I find that it makes foundation cling to it. So if you don't put it all over the face evenly, which is hard to do because of the consistency and packaging, your foundation ends up looking very patchy. But for filling in lines and pores, it works great!

• Gghardin By  Gghardin
    05.18.14

Good stuff, lets your makeup glide on and looks so professional. Stays on all day. one of the better primers out there and i would fully recommend this one.

• mandaleighu By  mandaleighu
    05.18.14

I do love this product because it gives my makeup a professional look that lasts all day and night. Especially those nights out dancing :) i LOVE it!!!

• katfos By  katfos