Benefit Posietint Review | SheSpeaks

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.20.15

I've tried this but I'm not really sure I've found a use for it just yet. Is it a must have? No of course not. It came in a benefit kit that I purchased and although I do use it on my lips or sometimes on my cheeks I haven't quite figured out what purpose it serves. But maybe that's just me.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Love the finish look but make sure to blend well.

• Iveyg5 By  Iveyg5
    10.26.13

I purchased the Gettin Cheeky kit from Sephora. The kit came with a sample size of Posietint, Cha Cha tint, and High Beam. I like this lip and cheek stain, but only on the cheeks since it dries my lips. When I first applied Posietint on my cheeks I did not like the way my cheeks looked because it looked stained literally. It dries quickly! Now, for better results I use my e.l.f. small stipple brush to blend one cheek at a time. Using the right face tools help! I would repurchase a full -size in the future.

• cherubt By  cherubt
    10.23.13

love love love this product

• Kristinbsmith By  Kristinbsmith
    09.21.13

I don't actually have this one but it seems like the same formula as the Cha Cha tint that I have. I like these tints but be careful with these that are a little thicker than the Bene tint. I apply these to my fingers first then blend them on to my cheek. The reason for this is that I have found that these dry a little quicker, so if you don't blend it super fast you may see a line on your face from the stain. Overall I do like these stains for just the right amount of natural looking color.

• BlacknBlueDahlia By  BlacknBlueDahlia
    04.07.13

Gives a fresh pop of color - very nice for spring and summer.

• thepipes By  thepipes
    07.08.12

My lips are very pigmented naturally so this doesn't stain my lips as well as I would like since my natural color shows through so much, however I love to use this on my cheeks. It gives my fair skin a cute pink glow and can easily be lighter or darker depending on the level of application.

• DarkhHorseDesigns By  DarkhHorseDesigns
    07.01.12

I think I may be a little to old (cant believe I wrote that!) to appriciate this product. Although the product seemed good, and it did what it was supposed to I personally did not like the look of a stained cheek or lip. Ended up giving mine away to a younger person who loves it.

• itsallaboutthehair By  itsallaboutthehair
    07.01.12

three stars because I havent tried this yet, its a little pricey, and not willing to spend that amount on a product if im not sure I will be 100% satisfied. although I have heard lots of folks rave about this and bene tint

• danaeg By  danaeg
    02.03.12

I love Benefit products. This lip and cheek stain is fabulous. It is such a great color, looks very natural like I just got back from the gym and it lasts all day. I don't need to reapply. Really easy to use too!