Benefit Honey Snap out of it Scrub | SheSpeaks

03.06.13

HONEY IS A GREAT INGREDIENT TO USE FOR SKIN

• anganny609 By  anganny609
    11.21.12

I love this product Have been using it for about 2 years now. Really helps take care of impurities. Smell is great. Can be used as a quick exfoliator or a mask. Leaves skin feeling very smooth and clean. I have dry skin and this really does the trick just by using it twice a week.

• blossoms By  blossoms
    10.26.12

I love this scrub! The almond and honey scent really wake me up in the morning when I use it! It really helps to exfoliate my face and takes away all of the impurities.

• RosieB80 By  RosieB80
    05.29.12

I like the way this exfoliates. They only problem is that I always seem to breakout after using it.

• nursejulz By  nursejulz
    12.09.11

Sounds interesting, where can we find it??

• niferr By  niferr
    02.18.11

I love this scrub and brand benefit. But they are changing their skin care line and that always throws me off!!!1

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    12.10.09

This is the1st time of hearing about this Scrub also. And my skin needs something like this. lt sounds so yummy / refreshing, would love to give this a try.

• sassysami By  sassysami
    12.10.09

Never heard of it but it sounds good. I wouldl ove to try it!

• jenrudy By  jenrudy
    10.20.09

This is a wonderful scrub. Not only is a wonderful exfoliator, but it completly transformed my skin. It is so refreshing to use, I feel like I have new skin. It also smells so yummy, it makes you want to eat the bottle!!