Benefit Hello Flawless Powder Foundation | SheSpeaks

• Sweet39059 By  Sweet39059
    05.18.16

This foundation is amazing. It leaves your face smooth and not cakey at all. I always rely on this foundation, especially since I'm someone who goes for the "no makeup" look

• Maria12 By  Maria12
    11.30.15

Great silky smooth finish. Loved it. Had first come across it is when borrowing it from my cousin. A bit pricey but totally worth it

• katieshuck By  katieshuck
    11.24.15

I really like using this foundation when I need to look completely put together. It provides me with an almost matte-look and a great base to the rest of my makeup. I love switching between the brush and the sponge so that I can change the appearance of the makeup to more or less of a matte look.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Tried it once. Love it.

• Padilla By  Padilla
    05.23.13

Love it

• horseshoekels By  horseshoekels
    05.20.13

Looks very natural. Powder foundation that keeps oil at bay. Does not make my face look face and full of makeup but just nicely evens out my skin tone, hiding blemishes and discolorations.

• katiehathaway By  katiehathaway
    04.27.13

im a huge fan of powder foundation and this is one of my favorites!

• blossoms By  blossoms
    10.26.12

I love this foundation! It feels like velvet on my skin and it is definitely not drying! It goes on smooth and does not cake on my face! Plus I like that it really matches my skin tone!

• sochicsara By  sochicsara
    12.13.10

Although it is kind of pricey, this is the best foundation I have used! I have very sensitive skin, but this didn't make me break out, and it also looks completely natural and pretty! The applicators that come with it too are great and don't make it go on too cakey. I love it!

• m000m000 By  m000m000
    07.21.10

I love this foundation! It last all day, but you can apply more throughout the day with out it looking cakey! There is a lot of product in the container, but the price is pretty high. I do, however, love how it comes with a brush and sponge (the brush is also great for applying a bronzer!) I love this product..do you?!