Benefit Cosmetics 'That Gal' Brightening Face Primer Review | SheSpeaks

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.20.15

I don't know what it is about this product but it makes my skin look very beautiful and doll like. It smooths out my skin and my makeup sticks better. It doesn't give a matte or dewy finish just somewhere in between. My makeup lasts longer with this and everything just blends a lot better.

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

I have used this as my staple primer for the last month & it is incredible. It gives me a dewy glow without a sticky or heavy feel. I have not broken out using this product. It looks great under my fave foundation or by itself. It's fairly expensive but worth the price! A little goes a long way.

• Reannen89 By  Reannen89
    01.07.15

I love That Gal Brightening Face Primer it makes my skin glow and it takes away the redness in my face i ware it with makeup and with out u just need a little bit because it goes a long way and that makes it last forever i bought mine months ago and still have so much its the best primer and i probably wont switch to another that's how good this one is

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Love it. Use it alone after a summer tan

• blossoms By  blossoms
    10.25.12

I really love how That Gal smells! It definitely can be used as a moisturizer as well as a face primer. Although I would not recommend this if you have oily skin because it tends to run off and make you look shiny.

• RosieB80 By  RosieB80
    05.29.12

I love this product! If I want my skin to look smooth and bright this is what I have to use! Best face primer ever!! I agree with what another reviewer said about this is a must have if you want your face to look great in pictures!!

• CatsMom By  CatsMom
    05.09.12

I'm sharing with you my secret age eraser. Now that I'm a 'certain age', I realize I need a de-puffing eyecream, as well as concealer to look my best. Then, I pat Benefit's That Gal on top of my concealer and undereye area. A tiny dab of the pinkish creamy primer goes a long way. It truly deflects light and erases any age or tired look from your face! Plus, I noticed I look perkier in photos when I wear it. I highly recommend it!

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    03.02.12

I got this as part of a kit from Sephora. I like it. I really just use it as a base for mineral foundation/powder.

• buttercup1854 By  buttercup1854
    10.27.11

Makes your complexion shine and glow all at once. I get so many compliments on my skin when I wear it. It's light so you don't have that cakey feel. I use it by itself with nothing else on my face and I also use it with my regular make-up.