Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Primer Review | SheSpeaks

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.20.15

I think this is a decent eye primer. I got this in the sizzling 6 kits. It goes on very creamy and creates a great base for shadows to adhere to. I also use it underneath my eyes as well because if I'm getting ready for a special occasion it gives my concealer better staying power and a smoother application.

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

This has been my favorite eye primer for over a year. It is always in my kit. It keeps my shadows totally pigmented & locked in place all day!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

A bit watery but works amazing.

• ecosta15 By  ecosta15
    08.28.14

packing sucks, water squirts out of tube. actual product is great

• Arhanc02 By  Arhanc02
    07.08.14

Great! Stays on all day! Reduces redness, and covers well!

• Sarahrose13 By  Sarahrose13
    07.06.14

I haven't bought a full tube, I am still using a sample after 4 months, everyday, and I still have a lot left. I use it as a primer under my eyes and over blemishes before my concealer. It adds a little more coverage and makes my concealer last and not crease. I will be buying a full tube when my sample runs ouy.

• lvetude By  lvetude
    12.22.12

Two Comments for this GREAT product! Love using it as a concealer!!! Brightens up my under eyes to the max... Second... a little goes A LONG WAY...so use it sparingly ladies otherwise you'll be wasting it!

• blossoms By  blossoms
    10.25.12

Benefit's Stay Don't Stray can be used in many different applications. I have tried using it as a concealer as well as an eye shadow base. I haven't had luck with it keeping my eye shadow on for long, but it does really brighten my under eyes!

• MRSOLUM By  MRSOLUM
    07.10.12

This is by far my favorite eyeshadow primer. A little goes a long way but it makes eye makeup stay on all day for me with little creasing. I've tried most of the drugstore as well as expensive high end eye primers and this is the best of the bunch.

• RosieB80 By  RosieB80
    05.29.12

I wasn't very happy with the product. I don't feel it work as I expected. I didn't think my eye shadow stayed put as long as it claimed it would.

• bridgetem By  bridgetem
    04.02.12

This stuff rocks!! I have a real problem with my eyeshadow getting a gross line in it after several hours of wear, and also my under eye concealer tends to melt off after a few hours revealing my dark circles. I received a sample of this with my Benefit order and it fixed both of those issues. My eyeshadow and under eye concealer stayed on perfectly all day. Now I have to buy some of this :)

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.28.12

This product work great with keeping your eye shadow on all day. Love it!

• jcatt77 By  jcatt77
    03.27.12

This product itself is great - but the packaging is terrible! The pump is really hard to use and dispenses much more product than you need 9 times out of 10. Given that it is pretty expensive this is a big problem for me. I originally tried this product via a sample size, which had a brush applicator, which was much better. I love benfit, but don't think I will buy this again due to the package. Too bad!

• rachel31 By  rachel31
    11.02.11

great primer for concealer and eyeshadow ! i love this product

• Robshee By  Robshee
    10.27.11

I just recently tried this product and really love it. I have very dark circles and my concealer will often settle into the creases. This product helps to keep that from happening. It keeps the concealer right were it belongs. It even holds up when I go to the gym for a spin class.You can use it as an eye shadow primer, but I use Eye Spackle for that.