Benefit Cosmetics Stay Dont Stray Primer | SheSpeaks

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.20.15

I think this is a decent eye primer. I got this in the sizzling 6 kits. It goes on very creamy and creates a great base for shadows to adhere to. I also use it underneath my eyes as well because if I'm getting ready for a special occasion it gives my concealer better staying power and a smoother application.

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

This has been my favorite eye primer for over a year. It is always in my kit. It keeps my shadows totally pigmented & locked in place all day!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

A bit watery but works amazing.

• ecosta15 By  ecosta15
    08.28.14

packing sucks, water squirts out of tube. actual product is great

• Arhanc02 By  Arhanc02
    07.08.14

Great! Stays on all day! Reduces redness, and covers well!

• Sarahrose13 By  Sarahrose13
    07.06.14

I haven't bought a full tube, I am still using a sample after 4 months, everyday, and I still have a lot left. I use it as a primer under my eyes and over blemishes before my concealer. It adds a little more coverage and makes my concealer last and not crease. I will be buying a full tube when my sample runs ouy.

• lvetude By  lvetude
    12.22.12

Two Comments for this GREAT product! Love using it as a concealer!!! Brightens up my under eyes to the max... Second... a little goes A LONG WAY...so use it sparingly ladies otherwise you'll be wasting it!

• blossoms By  blossoms
    10.25.12

Benefit's Stay Don't Stray can be used in many different applications. I have tried using it as a concealer as well as an eye shadow base. I haven't had luck with it keeping my eye shadow on for long, but it does really brighten my under eyes!

• MRSOLUM By  MRSOLUM
    07.10.12

This is by far my favorite eyeshadow primer. A little goes a long way but it makes eye makeup stay on all day for me with little creasing. I've tried most of the drugstore as well as expensive high end eye primers and this is the best of the bunch.

• RosieB80 By  RosieB80
    05.29.12

I wasn't very happy with the product. I don't feel it work as I expected. I didn't think my eye shadow stayed put as long as it claimed it would.