Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Review | SheSpeaks

• glitterxx By  glitterxx
    02.03.15

perfect for an everyday look

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVE BLUSH! So beautiful, gives a light flush but is totally buildable!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

This is my second favorite blush. I love the color. Goes well with all makeup looks.

• DEE1000 By  DEE1000
    02.11.13

I JUST LOVE THIS BLUSH, ITS MY FAVORITE. FROM THE PACKAGING TO IT BEING THE PERFECT SHADE OF PEACH IT GIVES ME JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF COLOR TO MAKE MY FACE HAVE THAT SOFT POP OF COLOR I LOVE TO HAVE.

• Taylerbootz By  Taylerbootz
    02.08.13

NOT A BRIGHTENING POWDER. Wow, I bought this since it was advertised as a brightening powder. I LOVE Benefit Box Blushes. This made my face super red! It's an ok color for blush, but it's no brightening powder. I got Georgia after they brought it back temporarily. WOW, now that's a brightening powder. Really brightens the face. Buy this a blush if you fair skinned - or not at all.

• Emmsey By  Emmsey
    08.23.12

I really like this blush, but it isn't my favorite from Benefit.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.17.12

This is a really pretty brightener for the face in the winter. Gives a subtle glow.

• pook1222 By  pook1222
    10.08.11

I love this blush! It is by far my favorite blush and it's an amazing shade of peach that compliments my complexion perfectly. I have bought many boxes of Dandelion over the years because I use it so often. It's great for daytime, when all I really need is a hint of color on my cheeks and at night, I like to layer it with a bit of Benetint. I love this blush and hope Benefit never stops making it.

• raven_mrrs By  raven_mrrs
    01.17.11

This is my all time favorite blush! I use it practically every day. It is great for all season, day or night. This is my go to item. It is definitely worth the money.