Benefit Cosmetics Benetint | SheSpeaks

• tashabanasha tashabanasha
    02.01.13

I find that this product stays better on the cheeks. I think it wears off faster on the lips, probably from always rubbing. But I do like to wear it under Benefit's Ultra Plush Lip Gloss. I like that you don't need much product for color to show up. It smells kind of like rose water. It is rose-tinted, after all.

• Edelweiss227 Edelweiss227
    10.23.13

Although I haven't used a lip tint before, I found this rather disgusting. It was simply putting a colored dye on your lips and it tastes like chemicals. It also doesn't absorb in fully and is easily transferred to other parts of your face, other people's cheeks or napkins/clothes.

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

Benefit is unfortunately just one of those hit or miss brands for me, and this is a miss. It barely gives my lips any color, and while I understand it's only a tint, what little pigment it gives comes off with a single swipe of the tongue. It also tastes disgusting. As a blush tint its okay, but I'm not much of a blush person so I honestly just never use this stuff. The story behind it is funny and I still support this brand and what they stand for just not a win for me.

• tipsytraveler06 By  tipsytraveler06
    08.09.16

I love this product. It is the perfect shade. It looks like it will be dark in the bottle but when applied it looks as if you just finished eating a red Popsicle. Its perfect for a little color that will last all day. I normally wear this tint and a clear lip loss to work and it last all day through eating and drinking.

• sylviaky By  sylviaky
    08.02.15

This stuff can be used as a blush or a lip stain. It is long lasting, and I think the smell is nice, a rose water smell. You have to be careful putting it on, it can be dark, so you need a light hand and to build up. Also, on your lips you will need to add a gloss or balm over it so it doesn't feel dry.

• yntran1 By  yntran1
    05.22.15

It stays for a longgg time. Even when you try to rub it off, it. just. stays. My first impression is it is kind of hard to use. The concept is easy to grasp, but application is difficult, especially when it's too liquidy. It also dries out too quick for an even blend, so you end up with red patches that are hard to rub off. A slightly creamier consistency like benetint would allow better blending.

• glitterxx By  glitterxx
    02.03.15

stays on all day. very natural looking

• andichick By  andichick
    01.25.15

Love the benefit benetint lip and cheek stain! It leaves a lovely rosy tone on the cheeks and lips and makes me look more youthful and awake.

• AshleyEverett By  AshleyEverett
    01.24.15

One of my favorite products! I've been using this faithfully since high school and it will always have a spot in my makeup bag. Really light and buildable to a nice/naughty flush. This product is perfect for an everyday, low maintance look especially in warmer climates and during the summer. With this tint, all you need is some BB cream, a couple swipe of benetint on the cheeks and lips and a few coats of mascara and you're good!

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

I own benetint & posietint. I have tried chachatint & lollitint as well. These tints/stains are wonderful. They are easy to wash off but last all day. They are great for light flushes of color all over but totally buildable for intense looks.

• shresthashre2 By  shresthashre2
    12.04.14

Best cheek tint i have use it till now. It looks all natural and pretty. i really love this tint. i dont use it for lips but i use it as a blusher and it is gorgeous. Its a bit pricey but worth the price.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

Blends well. I use a beauty blender.