Benefit Boi ing Airbrush Concealer | SheSpeaks

• izzy04 By  izzy04
    07.08.18

Summer must have

When I don?t want foundation but I need something to cover my dark circles and blemishes I use this. It?s easy to apply with your fingers or a small brush. I simply blend it out by patting/stippling and apply a bit of powder to set it. There aren?t many shades, three or four, but I can make it work.

• vramos99 By  vramos99
    12.18.17

Worth the money

gives a great coverage for the skin.... little pricy but overall great product!

• klarson31 By  klarson31
    11.03.17

Flawless

Covers every little thing , dark circles gone, acne scars gone, dark spots gone. Doesn't fade away during long hours and looks flawless !! my go to!

• mollymew12 By  mollymew12
    09.28.17

Only thing you need!

I am obsessed with this product. It has replaced all the other products that I used to use on my face. I've started simply using this concealer and nothing else and it looks amazing. I love how it applies ( use a brush!) and it lasts a long time. It does not get cakey or gross throughout the day and looks amazing even at the end of a long sweaty day. I bought mine at Ulta and will for sure be buying it again.

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    08.06.17

Great concealer

I was super impressed with this concealer. It feels really lightweight however has incredible coverage. Originally I didn't think it would be moisturizing at all, however after having it on I do feel like it does semi moisturize the skin. You can use this all over, not just under the eye. I really enjoyed its coverage under my nose where I get really red. This is long lasting and if you set it with powder you should get pretty long wear time. Overall smash hit for me!