Benefit Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow SPF 25 Liquid Foundatio | SheSpeaks

• eliss22 eliss22
    05.19.15

The only reason I use this foundation it's because it matches my skin color better than other foundations, I have dry skin and use primer before applying it but even then leaves my face oily and sticky it is supposed to be a dewy finish but it's more like a greasy one, and easily creates a mess, you have to make sure not to rub on anything because it will easily came off . This foundation it's more like a light to medium coverage and it helps to create a very natural foundation look it does not look cakey.

• zsazsa By  zsazsa
    10.04.17

This is a great makeup product If you want something light, the downfall was that I didn?t think it had huge coverage so my blotchiness still showed and it didn?t cover age lines that other brands can do.

• avillafuerte By  avillafuerte
    08.21.16

Oxidized

I tried this foundation because I was told that it wouldn't oxidize however it was on for an hour and it oxidized to an extreme orange color (I'm very pale). I wouldn't recommend this for someone who is pale like I am or those who have pink undertones.

• lastqueendrea By  lastqueendrea
    10.26.15

I love this foundation. I love hows it my skin look flawless .

• Nrae28 By  Nrae28
    09.06.15

I love this foundation and was the first perfect match for my skin-tone foundation I've found. (Fortunately with that, I was able to find more) But anyways, it can be a little sticky at first application, but after a few minutes that went away. I always apply it with a beauty blender and love the outcome with that.

• eliss22 By  eliss22
    05.19.15

• Lauripita By  Lauripita
    02.07.15

I tried to like this product, as I use many benefit produce, but after trying and trying, and trying yet again, I just could not like the foundation. This product is for women with flawless skin, not a blemish, not a dark spot, not anything they want to hide or cover. I have fairly good skin, but his foundation did not even cover a little red almost pimple.

• Kirangulalaye By  Kirangulalaye
    01.07.15

Sticky but good coverage. Can slip and slide without a primer

• Reannen89 By  Reannen89
    01.07.15

I love this foundation it is so smooth it goes on nice it has good coverage it makes it look like your not wearing a foundation i ware it all the time its my favorite liquid foundation

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

I love using it with my damp beauty blender.

• bambola By  bambola
    09.23.14

I really like it because I don't like wearing foundation and this one makes my skin feel like it can breath and that I'm hardly wearing any make-up at all. The coverage is great and not to overdone it makes you look natural and not cakey.