Benefiber Fiber Drink Mix Flavored Stick Packs | SheSpeaks

• katanaavion By  katanaavion
    08.24.09

The pink lemonade isn't too bad, but all the flavors I have tried leaves a horrible aftertaste. The Iced Tea is the worst. It does add your extra fiber if you can stomach it, but remember, anytime you add extra fiber, you will have around a week of excess gas, cramping and extra stinky trips to the bathroom.

• tig0411 By  tig0411
    07.15.09

The Kiwi Strawberry has good flavor and dissolves very quickly in a bottle of water.

• ashley924 By  ashley924
    07.15.09

I really like the new pink lemonade Benefiber. I think it tastes great and is easy to add to water anytime anywhere

• viclynn By  viclynn
    07.14.09

Benefiber clear choice is great for adding to all foods, smoothies, etc. Now they have wonderful flavorful stick packs to carry to add to water for more fiber. We all need more water and more fiber to be healthy, this is a way to help. I have the Kiwi Strawberry and it is not powder tasting, it dissolves quickly, not overly sweet, but pleasant taste. I want to try other flavors. It is costly, so watch for sale prices. I have been recommending this to my friends and family.