Ben and Jerry's Phish Food Ice Cream Review | SheSpeaks

• geminieyez83 By  geminieyez83
    05.31.18

Favorite guilty pleasure

This is one of my favorite Ben & Jerry's flavors! I absolutely love the marshmallowy, fudgy, caramely combination! This ice cream is definitely what the Dr. ordered when it comes to guilty pleasures!

• sneakytortoise By  sneakytortoise
    09.17.17

Best ice cream ever! The ice cream is rich and super yummy, and the swirls of marshmallow are delicious! The chocolate fish are nice and crunchy, giving good texture to the product. I love to keep some of this in my freezer as a late night treat!

• megtheotter By  megtheotter
    03.23.17

Chocolate Lover Dream!

Such a great flavor! As a chocolate lover this is the most ideal for me. They tend to run pretty high in price and fat. Worth purchasing on special occasions.

• Abbeyrosewest By  Abbeyrosewest
    04.15.16

Magical

Who doesn't love eating fudge phish? It's so delicious.

• Capabilitymom By  Capabilitymom
    03.23.16

One of our faves! I first tried it after a Ben and Jerry's factory tour (best tour ever)!

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    01.20.16

This and Cherry Garcia are the flavors that keep me attached to Ben & Jerry's. I absolutely love Phish Food. The chocolate fish go so well with the chocolate ice cream and the marshmallow swirl. It's never crystal-ly and it goes wonderfully on top of a walnut brownie!

• Rbovard By  Rbovard
    06.17.15

So yummy! I buy it all the time! It is one of my favorites!

• tbolliecat By  tbolliecat
    06.03.15

My absolute favorite Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor. I love the combination of hard and soft with the fudge fish pieces and the gooey caramel and marshmallow swirls. It's all mixed together in chocolate ice cream. It's sinfully delicious!

• heartbreaker4 By  heartbreaker4
    04.16.14

I love Ben & Jerry's all flavors, but this one is my favorite.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

One of the first flavors I ever tried & still one of my favorites!

• ajurczyk By  ajurczyk
    02.19.14

This is my favorite frozen yogurt ice cream! I just a huge mix of goodness!

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

Ben and Jerry's is one of the best ice creams out there. You can't fault the taste. Downfalls are the price and that once you open it you are going to eat the whole thing.

• Magash05 By  Magash05
    06.28.13

Very delicious ice cream however not the healthiest.

• surveyname By  surveyname
    06.23.13

Awesome taste. One of the best ice-cream ever. I love this ice-cream.

• stephabrat By  stephabrat
    06.20.13

All I know is that when I feel down all I have to do is eat this and I feel like I'm on top of the world.